OSA Radio - Old Skool Music 24/7

Listeners @

'Open' when prompted to play in your chosen player

Download The App

Download Free Old Skool Mixes

Thread: Would anyone stay tuned if I played an hour set like this?

Would anyone stay tuned if I played an hour set like this?

Looking to make my OSA debut 1 weekend soon but don't want to just jump on in and play the Italian piano anthems.

Would anyone stay tuned if I played an hour set like this?

https://www.mixcloud.com/stephen-car...rt-7-may-2020/

I do have a very varied set of vinyl ranging from stuff they used to play at The Havana in Middlesbrough right through to break stuff (2001) that seems to be the norm here in the US. (I got given the break vinyl with my Technics)

I've not heard anyone else play this kind of stuff on OSA from around 1993 and might be too hard for people.

I cant even say I have a particular style that I favour and buy quite a few different styles from Discogs.

I mean I bought Dreams of Santa Anna & Sperminator - No Women Allowed in 1 go of the same seller, even he commented damn that's a big jump in styles haha

Thanks
    It sometimes feels like a strange movie, you know, it's all so weird that sometimes I wonder if it is really happening.

Not had chance to listen yet Ste, but thought I'd acknowledge your post. Been rebuilding my pc for the best part of 12 hours. I'll have a scan when I get a minute but I'm sure it will be reet

Play it and find out

You canít please all the people all the time, also sometimes takes time to build a following..

Iíll check it out n give feedback when I get a mo..

You have some serious knowelwbe and diversity here, all of us like different styles including non dance

Iíll listen to anything to Motown, Led Zep, northern Soul, Beatles, Fleetwood Mac, stone roses, but no fookin dubstep lol

Check Out my OSA DJ Profile - contains links to a few of my mixes including my OSA & Timeless competition winning mix exclusively available to gold members

Click Here

I had a listen, sounds like a great set to me really liked it

http://buzzin-house.com//
    Another old skool forum

Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
    I had a listen, sounds like a great set to me really liked it
    Thanks mate I might just give it a whirl next weekend
    It sometimes feels like a strange movie, you know, it's all so weird that sometimes I wonder if it is really happening.

That mix will be fine pal.. Probably more suited to a later time but still peeps would lock.

Especially by those who like it hard such as deaksy mrs

Preferred the first half n a few of my faves but Iím a bit of a plinky plonk softy

Check Out my OSA DJ Profile - contains links to a few of my mixes including my OSA & Timeless competition winning mix exclusively available to gold members

Click Here