Listeners @

'Open' when prompted to play in your chosen player

Download The App

Download Free Old Skool Mixes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jeremy Healy + Luv Dup The Positive Collection

Cool re: thanks again

Hullo again,

I seem to remember that they used to DJ a lot in Manchester, but forgot the name of the club, never actually did get to see them DJ as a duo in a club setting, but deffo remember listening to some of their mixtapes back in the 90s. Good that they have re-united and are DJing again, thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by notloboldschool View Post
    Hullo again,

I seem to remember that they used to DJ a lot in Manchester, but forgot the name of the club, never actually did get to see them DJ as a duo in a club setting, but deffo remember listening to some of their mixtapes back in the 90s. Good that they have re-united and are DJing again, thanks for the info!
    Number 1 club and Paradise Factory were two notable venues they played! No problem.

Keep The Faith!!!
    Mr Radish.

Hullo again,

Mark is playing at this online. https://facebook.com/events/s/classi...616131/?ti=icl

Keep The Faith!!!
    Mr Radish.

re: those names ring a bell

Yes, your right, the paradise factory was well known for being a place that was camper than a row of tents, unless I am mistaken?!

Yes, your right, the paradise factory was well known for being a place that was camper than a row of tents, unless I am mistaken?!
    Ha! The night was called Jolly Roger! Need I say more! Fun though.

Keep The Faith!!!
    Mr Radish.

Cool re: never knew that

Haha, something I never knew. I did know of someone who went and rated it as a good night out, the same person also rated some after hours bar on Canal Street as where all the loved up crowd from the Hacienda went after hours. Thanks for letting me know they are still dj-ing!