Philip Glass - Koyaanisqatsi remix???? 1989-90

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Taff

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2001
Manchester
Hi folks. Bit of a long shot this as I probably don't know what i'm on about but way back in 1989-90 Stu Allen played a track on his house hour show that sounded just like Philip Glass - Koyaanisqatsi. I have been trying to hunt this down for over 30 years now but still no joy.
If you have a listen to the orig track of the album at this link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvyJXFIXii8 it will give you an idea of what the tune is.
Not sure if its a house remix that Mr Allen played but I recall me and my mate talking about it for ages.

Bit a trivia for you also if you were into Commodore 64's as I was, if you ever played the shoot em up Delta then the music for the game was inspired by this album...;)

Cheers...:thumbsup:

Taff

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2001
Manchester
Bump!

I have gone through all the available 1989 Stu Allen mixes and tracklistings and unfortunately this tune aint listed. Must be a Stu Allen mix that hasn't been listed or put up yet. I have been informed that it was from 1989 the track around the same time as Wood Allen - Airport 89 and Acts of Madmen - The Dream.

I know Stu Allen had a short stint on OSA years ago. Does anybody know if he's on any other forums so I could give him a shout??