Based:

North West - Lancs

Preferred styles:

New Beat, Early Techno, Early Trance, UK Rave

Been Playing For:

5 years

Biog:

Hi all,
I'm not really a DJ, I like to play occasionally with my controller and 1200's I cant control . . . .
Really only started getting back into music about 2011 as mid life crisis started to kick in, and I stumbled across OSA quite accidentally on a speckled hen fuelled mission after listening to some Pier, and my reactivate collection.

Since then I've bought some decks, some vinyl, some more vinyl, a pioneer SZ, and a dust cover.
The lights on the SZ look lovely when its dark
cool.gif

Ive attempted to play out a couple of times, but realised I'm much better at organising little get togethers and letting everyone else do their thang
smile.gif

A big fan of playing early EBM, New Beat, it's evolution into early European techno, and then the early trance tracks, but I'll have a go at anything, even italo
omg.gif

For my sins, I help to manage the day to day shenannigans on site and try to coordinate Dj's for your aural pleasure, although this is a bit like herding cats . . . :)

I also run www.billfm.com for all non OSA related matters such as hard trance, techno, hardcore, old & new

Residencies:

No Thank you

Up Coming Gigs:

Nothing currently planned

Past Guest Spots:

n/a