(WANTED) Radio 1's Dance Anthems with Dave Pearce

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Burien

Aug 16, 2018
Germany
Radio 1's Dance Anthems with Dave Pearce

Hi Somebody got eny mp3 of this shows lmore 1998 - 1999??

tracklistings welcome to

but eny other year will be great to please let me know

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
Not really something I really listern to, he not really my cuppa tea, their must of be tons of his stuff over the internet, he was on Radio one for years. Their are a few of his cds kicking about you should be able to pick them up cheap as chips.

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
I just had a quick Gander and I found some his mixes on YouTube you could rip them from their. But like I said he has released some stuff on cd,it won't be that diffrent to the stuff he played on Radio 1 :thumbsup: I don't know if you have carboots in Germany but here in the uk I have seen plenty of his mixes kicking about for £1.00 a cd at carboots.

Burien

Aug 16, 2018
Germany
i id ed all Radio 1 Dance Parties on judge jules archive.. Radio 1 Dance Party #01 - Irvine ect...

i was looking for the 98 99 mixes of the dance party normal shows on radio 1 he played some tunes that was out of the box not the comercial ones im after im after the unknown stuff also judge jules played at that time but thanks enyway ,,

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
Have you tried searching via a torrent I sometimes find stuff that is not on Google can be found on a torrent it might be a long shot but its worth a try.

Their use to be so many nice websites with nice oldskool mixes on them, but most have gone now it's sad really :(