Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
https://hearthis.at/sbradyman/danny-rampling-lost-in-space-universal-grooves-mid-1994/

1. Jam & Spoon - Ride In The Night
2. First Choice - Love And Happiness (1973)
3. SaxMachine - Love Is The Message (Musto / Simonelli Mix)
4. Fire Island - There But For The Grace Of God
5. T-Connection - Do What You Wanna Do (Long Main Vocal) [EMI]
6. Bottom $ - Rock Your Body
7. Terrence Parker - I Wanna Get 'Cha [Trance Fusion]
8. Smooth Touch - Come And Take A Trip (Erick More Club Mix)
9. Klatsch! - God Save The Queer
10. Klatsch! - Do It At The Disco
11. [35:40] ? inst
12. Judy Cheeks - Reach
13. Tin Tin Out feat Sweet Tee - The Feeling (Tin Tin Out Mix)
14. Aretha Franklin - A Deeper Love (Tribesman Mix)
15. Lectroluv - Dream Drums
16. Taylor Dayne - I'll Wait
17. Chanelle - Work That Body (Hysteria Dub)
18. Luna Project - I Wanna Be Free (The Higher Mix) [Black Label]
19. Sueno Latino - Sueno Latino (Derrick May Remix)
20. Bob Marley - Iron Lion Zion
21. Patra - Workerman (Satoshi Tomeii Remix)
22. Mariah Carey - Dreamlover (Def Club Mix)

danny rampling - universal grooves (1994).jpeg

Last edited:

mattg

Aug 23, 2012
Many thanks for this!!!:thumbsup:

Do you have the other part as this would only appear to be the first side?

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
This is a great Rampling set. Lots of nice vocals. I can't stand his harder sets, especially when he plays shitty euro house hooj choons shite and trance.

Last edited:

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
nothing wrong with some mid-90s Hooj :D

Danny probably pissed off every clubber that ever heard him. Garage house to euro clubby-stuff to goa trance. How could anyone ever be happy with his sets? :(

(i think he's great)

Because everyone did not start clubbing as early as you in 1863 I did not go to my first house rave until 1996 Earl house is poo and should only be listern to by people in their 80's lol. I think about 5 of us went, 2 people the same age as me one 3 years older than me and one 2 years younger than me we all had a great night. Henry rants on about how he hates later house so what did he do after 95 stay in and put his slippers on and smoke a pipe. He is only a year older than me.

And they all like later house it's not that strange for people to like later house I use to see people I use to know school still going raving not everone sat at home smoking a pipe. Definitely not were I came from.

Last edited:

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
Because everyone did not start clubbing as early as you in 1863 I did not go to my first house rave until 1996 Earl house is poo and should only be listern to by people in their 80's lol. I think about 5 of us went, 2 people the same age as me one 3 years older than me and one 2 years younger than me we all had a great night. Henry rants on about how he hates later house so what did he do after 95 stay in and put his slippers on and smoke a pipe. He is only a year older than me.

And they all like later house it's not that strange for people to like later house I use to see people I use to know school still going raving not everone sat at home smoking a pipe. Definitely not were I came from.

:D:D:D
Greg only the other day I was reading one of your posts (which I cant find now) anyway in that post you said you had a broad spectrum of music, but now you say early house is crap, mek ya mind up :confused::confused::confused: :D

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
:D:D:D
Greg only the other day I was reading one of your posts (which I cant find now) anyway in that post you said you had a broad spectrum of music, but now you say early house is crap, mek ya mind up :confused::confused::confused: :D

I love 94 95 house probably collect more 94 95 house than anything on record and my love for the later stuff is getting less and less but if I am buying cds I probably will buy more later stuff as I like the way it sounds on my hi fi.

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
nothing wrong with some mid-90s Hooj :D

Danny probably pissed off every clubber that ever heard him. Garage house to euro clubby-stuff to goa trance. How could anyone ever be happy with his sets? :(

(i think he's great)

The cd I like does not have any euro stuff on it but I know what you talking about and when I saw him live he played none of it, but I did like some of that euro charty stuff and mixed it into my sets and had a few mates who like it to and bought it so probably was not pissing of clubbers because if I was buying it and my mates were buying it then other people were liking it and I remember a lot of that stuff he was playing was getting into the charts so probably more people liked it than dis liked it.

And I have heard jeremy healy spin some of it to, if 2 top djs are playing they both can't be wrong and am guessing judge jules did as well

Most people who go out clubbing are not hardcore house heads and probably like a bit of cheesy stuff and probably outside the rave go back to their everyday normal music.