WANTED!: Allistar Whitehead & Tony De Vit - Rhythm Technicians Vol.2

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
Does anyone have mp3 rips of this tape pack they are happy to share please?

AW & TDV RT 2 Cover.JPG

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
somebody was selling a loads of tapes on ebay a couple of weeks ago, all were listed individually without covers, there was a couple of the rhythm technician tapes in there but without a cover you dont know which pack they are from

theres a couple of packs up on ebay at the moment but none the one you want

rhythm technicians | eBay

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
Thanks for you help and for sharing the De Vit mix Scott. I have found a couple of the double packs on my ext HDs this evening. Going to post them up now :thumbsup::thumbsup:

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
I've added the two double packs that I already had to new threads.

This is another that's out there.... This one is being sold by that lunatic in Greece on eBay for $99.99 who clearly thinks that Boy George mix tapes are desirable! :

s-l1600.jpg

s-l160023.jpg

Chunky

Mar 21, 2006
Me nether Chris. I came across it in a search and found it on this 'pay for downloads' site. Makes my blood boil as whoever it is will have got many - including all your BOXED and Stars mixes from here, most likely, for free:

https://www.djidols.com/products/copy-of-rhythm-technicians-vol-2-alister-whitehead-download

I know who this is. His name is Stephan Mortimer (Mr Bishi). I would be suprised if this sites make much money these days.

I think that the person in Greece was some sort of Boy Goerge sycophant. Them tapes have been listed there for years. There are no takers at them prices. I would have bought the Boy George/John Pleased Stars tape if it was at a reasonable price, as I don't have an original in my collection.

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
$29 per month/mo is what he will be paying for basic shopify account' that's quite a lot of money if your not making any profit. He could have add-ons then he could be paying a lot more than that a month

And I checked he defiantly hosted on Ontario - Ottawa - Shopify Inc.

Server IP 23.227.38.64 - 1,396,877 other sites hosted on this server

Why I checked I wanted to see if he was running a nulled version of Shopify but nope he is on their servers.

k00lworld

VIP Silver Member
I can't help with the original request but I do have a Rhythm Technicians tape pack which includes tapes/mixes by Judge Jules and Tony De Vit. However, I have never ripped the pack so will have a go when I get chance and upload it if it rips okay.

It's a similar style cover to the butterfly cover above but features flowers instead.

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
I can't help with the original request but I do have a Rhythm Technicians tape pack which includes tapes/mixes by Judge Jules and Tony De Vit. However, I have never ripped the pack so will have a go when I get chance and upload it if it rips okay.

It's a similar style cover to the butterfly cover above but features flowers instead.

Ah, that would be great, thank you. :thumbsup:

Maybe your TDV mix is from this tape pack Scott?

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
I know who this is. His name is Stephan Mortimer (Mr Bishi). I would be suprised if this sites make much money these days.

I think that the person in Greece was some sort of Boy Goerge sycophant. Them tapes have been listed there for years. There are no takers at them prices. I would have bought the Boy George/John Pleased Stars tape if it was at a reasonable price, as I don't have an original in my collection.

She has sold a triple pack its not their anymore, I just double checked via my computer as you can go through all her tapes you can not via a tablet. I noticed it a few months back and it had sold. I can't remember which one but it is missing.

She is asking £72 now for a double pack, at £50 you might of been tempted but at £72 you would be insane you might do it if your pissed up, I have made some stupid purchases when I have been pissed.:crazy:

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com

I don't see their being any profit from selling rips, if not I would sell mine help top up my wages but I just don't see it.

Better of selling CDS and vinyl. If your going to do that your better of using discogs Ebay. My fees have never come to more than £30 got close at times I know it was a lot at one point in fees.

its depending what am selling but you would have to sell lot CDs to justify Shopify fees a month.