OSA Radio - Old Skool Music 24/7

Listeners @

'Open' when prompted to play in your chosen player

Download The App

Download Free Old Skool Mixes

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WANTED!: Allistar Whitehead & Tony De Vit - Rhythm Technicians Vol.2

WANTED!: Allistar Whitehead & Tony De Vit - Rhythm Technicians Vol.2

Does anyone have mp3 rips of this tape pack they are happy to share please?

Name:  AW & TDV RT 2 Cover.JPG
Views: 194
Size:  61.4 KB

I've never even seen it before.
    The Devil's Dandruff

somebody was selling a loads of tapes on ebay a couple of weeks ago, all were listed individually without covers, there was a couple of the rhythm technician tapes in there but without a cover you dont know which pack they are from

theres a couple of packs up on ebay at the moment but none the one you want

rhythm technicians | eBay

done a search through my browser history & found one of the auctions which didnt sell, jeremy healy rhythm technicians

might be worth contacting the seller, ask it they have any more rhythm technician tapes left

Oldskool Cassette Tape - Rhythm Technicians - Jeremy Healy | eBay

Name:  s-l1600.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  158.8 KB

ha ha should have checked my files first, got a tony de vit set here, not sure if its the set you're looking for, ive not re-named it, this is how I received it

tony de vit miss moneypennys rhythm technicians 1997

Thanks for you help and for sharing the De Vit mix Scott. I have found a couple of the double packs on my ext HDs this evening. Going to post them up now

Quote Originally Posted by chunky View Post
    I've never even seen it before.
    Me nether Chris. I came across it in a search and found it on this 'pay for downloads' site. Makes my blood boil as whoever it is will have got many - including all your BOXED and Stars mixes from here, most likely, for free:

https://www.djidols.com/products/cop...ehead-download

I've added the two double packs that I already had to new threads.

This is another that's out there.... This one is being sold by that lunatic in Greece on eBay for $99.99 who clearly thinks that Boy George mix tapes are desirable! :

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s-l1600.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	163.8 KB 
ID:	34254

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	s-l160023.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	165.6 KB 
ID:	34255

Quote Originally Posted by henryvilla View Post
    Me nether Chris. I came across it in a search and found it on this 'pay for downloads' site. Makes my blood boil as whoever it is will have got many - including all your BOXED and Stars mixes from here, most likely, for free:

https://www.djidols.com/products/cop...ehead-download
    I know who this is. His name is Stephan Mortimer (Mr Bishi). I would be suprised if this sites make much money these days.

I think that the person in Greece was some sort of Boy Goerge sycophant. Them tapes have been listed there for years. There are no takers at them prices. I would have bought the Boy George/John Pleased Stars tape if it was at a reasonable price, as I don't have an original in my collection.
    The Devil's Dandruff

$29 per month/mo is what he will be paying for basic shopify account' that's quite a lot of money if your not making any profit. He could have add-ons then he could be paying a lot more than that a month

And I checked he defiantly hosted on Ontario - Ottawa - Shopify Inc.

Server IP 23.227.38.64 - 1,396,877 other sites hosted on this server

Why I checked I wanted to see if he was running a nulled version of Shopify but nope he is on their servers.

http://buzzin-house.com//
    Another old skool forum

On the dancefloor at Naughty But Nice, Hereford
    I can't help with the original request but I do have a Rhythm Technicians tape pack which includes tapes/mixes by Judge Jules and Tony De Vit. However, I have never ripped the pack so will have a go when I get chance and upload it if it rips okay.

It's a similar style cover to the butterfly cover above but features flowers instead.

Quote Originally Posted by k00lworld View Post
    I can't help with the original request but I do have a Rhythm Technicians tape pack which includes tapes/mixes by Judge Jules and Tony De Vit. However, I have never ripped the pack so will have a go when I get chance and upload it if it rips okay.

It's a similar style cover to the butterfly cover above but features flowers instead.
    Ah, that would be great, thank you.

Maybe your TDV mix is from this tape pack Scott?

Quote Originally Posted by henryvilla View Post
    Ah, that would be great, thank you.

Maybe your TDV mix is from this tape pack Scott?
    im not sure Henry, just found that file on a hardrive, god knows how long its been there & where I got it

I know who this is. His name is Stephan Mortimer (Mr Bishi). I would be suprised if this sites make much money these days.

I think that the person in Greece was some sort of Boy Goerge sycophant. Them tapes have been listed there for years. There are no takers at them prices. I would have bought the Boy George/John Pleased Stars tape if it was at a reasonable price, as I don't have an original in my collection.
    She has sold a triple pack its not their anymore, I just double checked via my computer as you can go through all her tapes you can not via a tablet. I noticed it a few months back and it had sold. I can't remember which one but it is missing.

She is asking 72 now for a double pack, at 50 you might of been tempted but at 72 you would be insane you might do it if your pissed up, I have made some stupid purchases when I have been pissed.

Another old skool forum

I don't see their being any profit from selling rips, if not I would sell mine help top up my wages but I just don't see it.

Better of selling CDS and vinyl. If your going to do that your better of using discogs Ebay. My fees have never come to more than 30 got close at times I know it was a lot at one point in fees.

its depending what am selling but you would have to sell lot CDs to justify Shopify fees a month.

Another old skool forum