Birmingham
Tony De Vit

1. Committee - Welcome
2. [03:30] ??? "come on" male rap sample
3. Brainbashers - Take Me Away
4. Fruitloop - Show Me Love
5. [20:00] ??? "shes always talking when she sould be listening" female
6. JP - Sexy Thing (The Experts Remix)

6. JP - Sexy Thing (The Experts Remix) (cont)
7. [01:30] JP - Sexy Thing (mix?)
8. 3 Guys On Warwick feat Devonne - Let Me Tell You Something
9. Diddy - Give Me Love (Tony De Vit 97 Remix)
10. The Preacher - U Got Some House
11. Jens - Loops & Tings (mix?)
12. N.R.G - Never Lost His Hardcore (Baby Doc Remix)

2 = Fred and Ginger - The Jam Must Go On
7 = JP - Sexy Thing (Think this is the 'Sexy Disco Mix')

There is actually another track between 4 and 5. Tyrant - Dirty Minds

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
thanks for sharing these, appreciate ;)

yeah I was gonna recommend you move the tape reels into another tape case

or ive seen me gently bending a tape until the case gives off some plastic snapping noises, thats sometimes enough to release the reels

good luck ;)

I did that once the reel went everywhere, I just throw them in the bin now. ;) sometimes it can be a sign of your belts dying on your tape player. That what happen with mine it keep making the tapes go tight, you don't notice it at first as it just seems like its the tape then over a 6 month period it gets worse and worse then my belts died.

Honestly once in a while the tape goes tight, you just think it the tape it very subtle, but it is the belts dying in the end it just locked up totally and destroyed 2 of my recording tapes.

My mrs is picking the tape player up in the morning as am at work it has just had new belts fitted, yippee looking forward to been able to make decent recordings again.:D

Last edited:

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
Isnt track 6 on Coxy this?

https://www.discogs.com/Brooklyns-Poor-And-Needy-Happiness-Is-Just-Round-The-Bend/release/172855

Sounds like the daily singing mix, but just the vocal part, maybe just looped?

It just could be a mix that's not on discogs I have records that are not even listed on their how would you loop it record it then just keep playing it back and back.

Am not sure that technology was around then.

I have not listen to these but I did have poor and needy on record but I sold it as I thought I was never going to own turntables then.

I never mixed with any of the other mixers apart from the famous mix, anyhow they sounded poo.

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
Technology was so bad back then I did not even own a computer until I was 25. Hi fi was good back then. You think how long it's taken for broadband to get fast.

I know most of us own a tape player on here but it is a really shit technology compared to cd. Its so buggy.

Tapes are a pain in the bum.

Am going to keep my tape player but am so going to buy a cd recorder am sick of tapes giving me stick.

Mr Phista

Apr 19, 2006
It just could be a mix that's not on discogs I have records that are not even listed on their how would you loop it record it then just keep playing it back and back.

Am not sure that technology was around then.

I have not listen to these but I did have poor and needy on record but I sold it as I thought I was never going to own turntables then.

I never mixed with any of the other mixers apart from the famous mix, anyhow they sounded poo.

He could just be playing the last few minutes of the track. And samplers on mixers have been around years man, this is Coxy we're talking about.

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
He could just be playing the last few minutes of the track. And samplers on mixers have been around years man, this is Coxy we're talking about.

I can't remember what mixer i had back then, it defiantly did not have a sampler on it. I did not know that their were samplers.

I knew the internet existed but I never used it, god knows how I knew about Technics that must of been through mates or magazines.

I had magazines or TV. back in 96

I really did not have much technology then.

My hi fi was ok but nothing to write home about.

am pretty sure in 96 i knew nothing about Technics.

I knew loads about painting and decorating as I was training to be a painter and I passed and I am still a painter and decorator up to this day.

very limited knowledge about technology in them days

Chunky

Mar 21, 2006
Unfortunately I have never ripped the Judge Jules tape and it keeps stopping every few seconds for the first and last few minutes of each side. I may have to attempt open heart surgery on the case!

Have you tried high speed dubbing it to another cassette and ripping it from the new cassette if it works. I usually forward and rewind the tapes a few times if they are in poor condition.

k00lworld

VIP Silver Member
Have you tried high speed dubbing it to another cassette and ripping it from the new cassette if it works. I usually forward and rewind the tapes a few times if they are in poor condition.
I replaced the tape shell which was a surprising easy thing to do. I was expecting it to be more fiddly. However, the tape jams even in the new shell.

Thanks for the suggestion regarding high speed dubbing. I'll give it a go.

k00lworld

VIP Silver Member
Live House Collection Chapter One.jpg