Allister Whitehead - Mark Moore - Smokin Jo @ Hot To Trot - 1995 - (HTT12)

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
popcorn.gif Hmmmm...

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
heres the Tony De Vit set from this pack ;) the date a bit out but its defo the set from 2nd Birthday 28th Oct '95

Nice one Scott :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: I seen that pop up the other day, are we 100% thats from that pack though:confused: just asking has some of his other HTT vids the cover isnt correct etc :thumbsup:

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
Nice one Scott :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: I seen that pop up the other day, are we 100% thats from that pack though:confused: just asking has some of his other HTT vids the cover isnt correct etc :thumbsup:

yeah a lot of his youtube videos have the wrong tape cover

ive not done a tracklist for this set yet but going by the tunes in the copyright claims its similar to other TdV sets from late 95, also going by the intro which is a bit of a mumble but it says "please on our ...?(mumble) birthday join me in welcoming tony de vit"

Last edited:

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
yeah a lot of his youtube videos have the wrong tape cover

ive not done a tracklist for this set yet but going by the tunes in the copyright claims its similar to other TdV sets from late 95, also going by the intro which is a bit of a mumble but it says "please on our ...?(mumble) birthday join me in welcoming tony de vit"

Q-Club - Tell It to My Heart
Todd Terry - Jumpin' (Original Mix)
Movin' Melodies - Indica (Original Mix)
Patrick Prins - May I Have the Mayonnaise
Mukkaa - Kiss My Acid
Xpansions 95 - Move Your Body

Scott, what are you using to download YouTube vids as mp3s? Off Liberty does seem to works anymore for me.

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
Scott, what are you using to download YouTube vids as mp3s? Off Liberty does seem to works anymore for me.

I use https://www.grabfrom.com/ its a pain in the ass with all the adverts that pop up, after you click 'download your file' it takes you to a second page, in the top right hand corner it counts down from 5 - 1 and then you click 'skip ad' and the download starts

Screenshot (34).png

Last edited:

k00lworld

VIP Silver Member
I use youtube-dl - https://ytdl-org.github.io/youtube-dl/index.html

You need to run it from a command prompt and need to create a config file but once set up it's just a matter of typing the command name then pasting in the url.

It also rips from just about any site you can name and can extract the audio from videos.

It looks like youtube may have updated today as youtube-dl is currently not extracting from youtube but it'll be fixed in a day or so. I can upload the contents of my config file if it helps anyone

Mr Phista

Apr 19, 2006
some additions for the Tony De Vit set

00:00 Taylor Dayne - Tell It To My Heart (Tony De Vit Club Mix)
08:00 Candy Girls - Wham Bam (Sharp White Limo Remix)
14:30 East Anglia - Unmanageable (Sharp Raided Dub)
22:00 ? "this place is rocking, its outta control" male (also on HTT 10)
25:30 Mr Jack - Only House Muzik (Thriller Mix)
31:00 Todd Terry - Jumpin' (Original Mix)
37:00 ?
41:40 ? "the music is movin" fargetta vocals
53:00 Movin' Melodies - Indica (Original Mix)
58:00 Patrick Prins - May I Have the Mayonnaise
62:00 E-Motion - Naughty North Sexy South (Naughty But Nice Mix)
66:30 Chakka Boom Bang - Tossing And Turning (Tony De Vit Mix)
74:20 Mukkaa - Kiss My Acid [Limbo]
78:00 ? female
83:30 Xpansions 95 - Move Your Body (Tony De Vit Mix)

noticed the video is gone from youtube, thats why I dont upload sets to youtube anymore, they were getting muted because of copyright claims & I was on my last warning before my account was deleted, hence why I use hearthis.com now

Is that the tracklist for this set Scott? IE: The same as HTT10? If so, I must have the wrong
mix as mine has most of them, dunno if you missed any out or if i have the wrong mix.

Anyhoo

Track at 22 mins will be this

https://www.discogs.com/Paul-Rayner-Bert-Vol-1/release/357840

Outa Control

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
Is that the tracklist for this set Scott? IE: The same as HTT10? If so, I must have the wrong
mix as mine has most of them, dunno if you missed any out or if i have the wrong mix.

Anyhoo

Track at 22 mins will be this

https://www.discogs.com/Paul-Rayner-Bert-Vol-1/release/357840

Outa Control

thanks for the ID Jack ;) theres been a bit of confusion over these tape packs, especially the Boy George sets

been trying to work them, tracklists here - http://sbradyman.angelfire.com/venue3.htm#HotToTrot

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
thanks for the ID Jack ;) theres been a bit of confusion over these tape packs, especially the Boy George sets

been trying to work them, tracklists here - http://sbradyman.angelfire.com/venue3.htm#HotToTrot

Deffo confusion :fekked::fekked: Im still not sure which BG set should be in htt 5 and htt6

You have for htt5 BG set has this one below, I also got this one in my HTT9 pack :crazy:
Boy George (60min)
1. Marshall Stax - Rok Star
2. Fierce - Working Girl (Wizz'ard 12" Version)
3. [09:20] ? heavy inst (familiar)
4. [12:50] ? "youve got to leave" female
5. Janice Robinson - Children (mix?)
6. Itchy & Scratchy - I Want You
7. Eve Gallagher - You Can Have It All [Cleveland City]
8. Snap! - Ride In The Night (Flamenc-O Matic Fairytale)
9. Forthright - How Sweet The Sound [Cowboy]
10. Quivver - Twist And Shout
11. Donna Giles - And Im Telling You Im Not Going (Poppers Full Delight)
12. Tesox - Funky Bassline [Plastic City]

Now the thing is I have X2 HHT6 packs, both of which came with the above set in, one came from my old mate who I used to collect with which I know he brought when it came out, and then the other pack, I got when I brought all of henrys HHT packs and progress sets.

The BG set I got in my HHT 5 pack that I got from Henry is the one you have down has HTT6
Boy George (62min)
1. Sly & Lovechild - The World According To Sly & Lovechild (Soul Of Europe Mix)
2. Minty - Useless Man
3. Eve Gallagher - You Can Have It All [Cleveland City]
4. Rhyme Time Productions - You and Me (Hard Mix) [Cleveland City]
5. League Of Sinners Love Vs. Hate
6. E.G. Fullalove - Didn't I Know (Divas To The Dancefloor. Please) (Cevin's Diva Mix)
7. Sound Crowd The Easy Does It
8. Sensoria - G Marks The Spot
9. The Burger Queens - House Fever
10. Forthright - How Sweet The Sound [Cowboy]
11. Hard 2 Dance - Bass Generation

So im not sure if mistakes were made when tapes were packed, or have tapes have been put into packs by sellers to make up for a missing tape or did HTT put old sets in newer packs etc, I suppose we will never really know.

Last edited:

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
some additions for the Tony De Vit set

00:00 Taylor Dayne - Tell It To My Heart (Tony De Vit Club Mix)
08:00 Candy Girls - Wham Bam (Sharp White Limo Remix)
14:30 East Anglia - Unmanageable (Sharp Raided Dub)
22:00 Paul Rayner (Bert Vol. 1) - Outa Control [100%] "this place is rocking, its outta control" male
25:30 Mr Jack - Only House Muzik (Thriller Mix)
31:00 Todd Terry - Jumpin' (Original Mix)
37:00 ?
41:40 ? "the music is movin" fargetta vocals
53:00 Movin' Melodies - Indica (Original Mix)
58:00 Patrick Prins - May I Have the Mayonnaise
62:00 E-Motion - Naughty North Sexy South (Naughty But Nice Mix)
66:30 Chakka Boom Bang - Tossing And Turning (Tony De Vit Mix)
74:20 Mukkaa - Kiss My Acid [Limbo]
78:00 ? female
83:30 Xpansions 95 - Move Your Body (Tony De Vit Mix)

noticed the video is gone from youtube, thats why I dont upload sets to youtube anymore, they were getting muted because of copyright claims & I was on my last warning before my account was deleted, hence why I use hearthis.com now

He has moved to mixcloud now, the sets here
https://www.mixcloud.com/miles-richard-pearsall/tony-de-vit-hot-to-trot-birthday-1995/

Yep youtube is a pain for muteing tracks, but ya do get the odd id, some ive had from youtube pulling the tracks up, and some from subscribers.

Last edited: