Allister Whitehead - Mark Moore - Smokin Jo @ Hot To Trot - 1995 - (HTT12)

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
He has moved to mixcloud now, the sets here
https://www.mixcloud.com/miles-richard-pearsall/tony-de-vit-hot-to-trot-birthday-1995/

Yep youtube is a pain for muteing tracks, but ya do get the odd id, some ive had from youtube pulling the tracks up, and some from subscribers.

cheers for the link, he put some good sets on youtube

I dont think we'll ever know which Boy George set should be in what pack as they are all over the place now

I downloaded every 1995 Boy George set I could find online thinking it might help figure things out but it didnt

Mr Phista

Apr 19, 2006
Tune at 41 mins is Tonys remix Of Fargetta - Music Is Movin

Also, thats not the mix i have in HTT10 either, i fucked up somewhere

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
Thanks to JD Smith on my YT channel who spotted that track 10 is the (Black Lozenge) mix, not the (Half Tab) mix

Mark Moore
10. [51:30] The Absolute Introducing Suzanne Palmer = (Black Lozenge)

notloboldschool

Dec 17, 2016
Manchester
I am still perplexed by the one mark moore mix with lou reed take a walk on the wild side at the end, I also remember John Lennon Imagine, being in the set, possibly at the start. Pretty sure it was a pink cover, but cannot be a 100 percent certain, and the other tape was either Allister Whitehead or Jon Pleased Wimmin. The lou reed track could have been banged on by the promoter at the end, and may not have had anything to do with Mark Moore. So I am putting this out there, is there anyone who can recall this mix, or has a list of all the tapes he did, and possibly tracklists? Tried bradymans and will go back again, but am sure it is not on there. Damn this lockdown, but adds zest I suppose, gets the grey matter working.

Thanks all.

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
Scan0038.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/file/4yz77p9pe5agcqo/Mark_Moore_%40_Miss_Moneypenny%27s%2C_Birmingham_1996_%28Black_Tape_Pack%29.mp3/file

http://www.mediafire.com/file/qvt72...irmingham_1996_%28Black_Tape_Pack%29.mp3/file

Its this set above your talking about with John lennon at the start.

Last edited:
Reactions: notloboldschool

notloboldschool

Dec 17, 2016
Manchester
Sorry for late reply Jigsaw, just seen your reply and links, will check these out and get back to you pal. Thanks for posting!

EDIT: Yeah, that seems to be the one, I remember fargetta tune in the middle, cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jigsaw

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
Im 100% sure this is the correct artist, I just cant find a clip of all the other mixes, any help with that would be very much appreciated.

Allister Whitehead
1. [00:00] = Chris Mattock Feat. Tony Houston – Thinking About You (mix?)

notloboldschool

Dec 17, 2016
Manchester

Hate to be a mitherer @jjgsaw, but the mediafire links give an error message and cannot find the file on my tablet. : Any chance of a reup, asking respectfully. EDIT: found it hidden away, my mistake, confounded tablet, i miss mp3 players!

Cheers,
Notlob

Last edited: