*None contributing members wanting mixes*

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
I seem to have had an increased number of new or non contributing members, with ZERO or under 5 posts messaging me for passwords to my downloads recently.

Seriously, if you can't be bothered to contribute with mixes or even join in on threads on the forum, please do NOT bother asking me. This is one of the only established forums left! By leeching mixes and not contributing it only pushes decent sharing members away.

Telling me you 'want a mix as you had it on tape back in the day and want to re-live the memories again' isn't enough. That what all the messages from these people say. We all want that, that's why we are here!!! Be a part of the forum. It does my fucking head in. Rant over.

Reactions: Mac The Ripper 🍴

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
I just can't get my head round why people can't just type a few words on their phone, tablet or keyboard or whatever they are using its not that hard. They have the effort to ask you via PM

You put the effort into ripping a tape for them and you had to buy it and if your scent and you can't buy any tapes it's nice to listern to a rip.

Someones been nice enougth to share and just to give something back is not a lot to ask and in my opinion giving a little back is the right thing to do.

Last edited:

Mac The Ripper 🍴

VIP Silver Member
Jan 24, 2021
Chesterfield!
Some folk are shite at being humans m8! I'm more than appreciative for all the downloads...Ain't got nowt to share as an ex of doom kept all mine!(Fkn bitch,I hope her next shit is a cactus!)Anyway,cheers to you all.......!!!