Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
Scan0051.jpg

This is a brand new tape,so the sound sound quality should be first class.

John Digweed Bonded Beats 07 - 1998
https://mega.nz/#!ws90gZaa!f3gjP-iWblFh8s_ZRFr1gHO2ZWBhvOK8jUf9yNOhVoo

I have another brand new double pack, should get it ripped later on next week;)

Last edited:

Chunky

Mar 21, 2006
It wasn't a criticism Greg. I don't know if you edited that mix but if you didn't it's all messed up. Here is the edited version

(1998) John Digweed - Stars X2 (Bonded Beats) | Everybody Wants To Be The DJ | Listen on hearthis.at

[00] Nalin & Kane - Talkin' About
[10] Armin - X Marks The Spot
[16] Nalin & Kane - K-People (Krazy People)
[23] E-N feat Ceevox - That Sound (Edge Factor Dub Short)
[27] Art Of Trance - Kaleidoscope (Sunday Club Lens of Atlantis Mix) [Platipus]
[33] BT - Flaming June [Perfecto]
[38] Slacker - Your Face [XL]
[45] Loveclub - The Journey (The Light Mix) [Platipus]
[51] Da Hool - Meet Her At The Love Parade
[61] Ce Ce Peniston - Keep Givin Me Your Love (Boss Mix)

Chunky

Mar 21, 2006
great bit of detective work there Chris :king:

thats undreal how many different copies of this mix have been released, that must be a record

I think that this mix must have been part of a promo tape that Digweed passed around. It doesn't sound like a live mix either.

Chunky

Mar 21, 2006
The thing with me was Jimmy Vam M's Advance Club mix. I remember listening to this (Andy Hunter's Amazing) and thinking that it is soo sad that tracks like thes just disappear over time. That was my motivation for sharing. We went through periods of people selling the mixes, but we have to accept that everything is different now. If you're after like's don't waste your time, but if not just let people get the music out there.o

Chunky

Mar 21, 2006
We went through periods of people selling the mixes

People are still selling your rips I will private message you with the web site that they are on. :(

I've given up on trying to fight it. I share music for the love. It's great when you come across a mix that has never been shared before and sharing it with everyone else. I've probably spent a small fortune over the years on mixtapes and Cd's, but to me it was about getting the music out there. It lead me to meeting Danny Howells and archiving his entire mix collection for him, so it has paid me back tenfold. Mixtapes are an archive of history that will never be repeated.

It's funny because I sort of know Scott from here and over on the old GU forum, but it was only a few years back when I saw his address that I realized that I think that we used to share Essential Mixes through the back page of Mixmag.

Things have moved on since then, times have changed, someone is always going to try and make money from it, but there is no point in fighting it.

Chunky

Mar 21, 2006
Am on my tablet at the moment will put a fresh link in here later but the guy has some really rare ones I've owned them all in the past.

You don't know what DJ's did these mixes do you Greg?

Catbxd606
Catbxd909
Catbxd1102
Catbxd1103
Catbxd1108
Catbxd1110
Catbxd1115
Catbxd1116

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
are you sure them tapes were ever distributed out to shops all my tapes in the 90's were bought from shops not ebay. You might be trying to find tapes that were never distributed to shops, like progress tapes and miss Moneypenny tape were never distributed in Norwich where I live.

I got my miss Moneypenny's tapes from Cambridge when I was training to be a painter and decorator.

Chunky

Mar 21, 2006
But sometimes it nice to own the real tape a rip is not a tape.you love to advertise your rips.:$

What the fuck are you going on about Greg? Are you trying to say that I do not own the originals? All that I have asked you is if you can fill in the gaps in the catalogue numbers. And how the fuck would you know that you owned them all, it's not like they are catalogued like official releases.

Last edited:

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
What the fuck are you going on about Greg? Are you trying to say that I do not own the originals? All that I have ask you is if you can fill in the gaps in the catalogue numbers. And how the fuck would you know that you owned them all, it's not like they are catalogued like official releases.

you have misinterpreted what I've said I was not trying to put you down in anyway I'm not like that :thumbsup: