1992.09 Buckley Russ Pickering Davoli @ Hacienda Deconstruction Party

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
Your probably better of sticking these mixes on mixcloud, no body uses this part of the forum anymore.

I have a few tapes I could share on here but nobody is interested and it would be a waste of my time ripping them.

Everybody uses mix cloud because most are using their phones now a days to browse stuff and its more mobile friendly.

I have added some of my tapes on their and most of the stuff averages about 50 listen per tape.

I still use my decktop to browse the internet as I have a massive 17" monitor were forums are really developed to look at through a monitor.

but saying that I still have a forum, I just need to get stuff added, I know no one will ever use it but I like having a forum or web site.;)

Henry was sharing some really lovely tapes and could not spark any life into this forum with his lovely shares, then no one can.;)

I hardly never post on here anymore its a waste of time, nobody interacts with anyone, your be better of talking to yourself your get a better conversion, than from the people who browse this forum.:crazy:

Last edited:
Cheers for the update Gregsta...

Its a shame really, I have had some top mixes from here over the years and love to contribute back.

I may continue as it helps with tracklists and also promotes the link to my blog below. It gets quite a few hits a day from the forum!

I have some belting new mixes from the Hac too so will post as I update the blog! My mixcloud is purely for my mixes!.... my selfish pleasure! :D

I'm one for hoping it resparks some interest! Ever the optomist. I prefer laptops to phones myself so its easy for me to be on! The Blog is mobile friendly too!

Cheers again.... have a good one!
Andrew

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
The Radio station part of the forum is still flourishing, as you can see by all the DJs that are on this weekend it's flourishing, but it probably is because its their 20 year anniversary.

but it is one part of the forum that people still get involved in.

hopefully by you sharing, you can inspire other's to come and start sharing again.:thumbsup: or even may be getting involved in the forum again...

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
Tape 2 from the night - I know there is a tape one as I was out bid on it! If anyone would care to share it would be appreciated x;)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/fgzku...ring_%40_Deconstruction_Party_Part_2.mp3/file

A bit more prog than the sets I usually post but it is a good one - :)

as always thanks for the share Andrew ;)

I only have one set from Buckley which ive not given a proper listen to yet

Buckley @ Hacienda, Manchester, Feb 96

saw this posted on FB a while back which might interest you :thumbsup:

Move over Dave Haslam. Buckley is selling 8,000 “killer” records from the golden era of rave and beyond

No worries Scott, glad to share! I have anotyher on the Blog that you may not have!

BLOG51: Buckley

Its from Christmas 1992! I will be added a couple more shortly and that should be it at the moment. If I get more from Buckley they will be shared :D

Thanks for the link, always intresting for Hac angles for the Blog! Incidently I have to move mine in a few weeks... dreading it!

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
1992.09 Buckley Russ Pickering Davoli @ Hacienda Deconstruction Party

00:00 Little Louie Vega & Marc Anthony - Ride On The Rhythm (MAW Dub)
01:30 Black Sheep - Strobelight Honey (Def Mix)
06:30 Lifeforce - Feel Your Body (Disco Fever Version) [Centrestage]
10:20 ? "in the night" female
13:30 ? "let me feel love, music"
17:30 ? scat
20:50 ? flute
26:20 Danube Dance - Unique (New York Underground Mix)
31:30 Fiction - Dee Drive (Bonus Beats)
34:00 Scattt - Scat And Bebop (Underground Mix?)
38:30 DOP - Oh Yeah
42:30 ? "i need more" female/piano
47:10 Remake - Bladerunner
47:40 THK - France (Mars Mix)
52:40 Dance 2 Trance - We Came In Peace
56:40 The Visions Of Shiva - Perfect Day
61:30 Westbam - Let Yourself Go
63:20 ? guitar

Last edited:

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
Your probably better of sticking these mixes on mixcloud, no body uses this part of the forum anymore.

I have a few tapes I could share on here but nobody is interested and it would be a waste of my time ripping them.

Everybody uses mix cloud because most are using their phones now a days to browse stuff and its more mobile friendly.

I have added some of my tapes on their and most of the stuff averages about 50 listen per tape.

I still use my decktop to browse the internet as I have a massive 17" monitor were forums are really developed to look at through a monitor.

but saying that I still have a forum, I just need to get stuff added, I know no one will ever use it but I like having a forum or web site.;)

Henry was sharing some really lovely tapes and could not spark any life into this forum with his lovely shares, then no one can.;)

I hardly never post on here anymore its a waste of time, nobody interacts with anyone, your be better of talking to yourself your get a better conversion, than from the people who browse this forum.:crazy:

Imo Greg your advice above on sharing via mixcloud or any other social media is total bolx.... Imo social media is what has caused the downfall of forums,AKA the click play dl peopled, why would Andrew be better off sharing his sets on mixcloud????? imo he is sharing it here for the people who know the score , not to get get hits, aka plays and followers.....
Your adivice springs Arse n elbow ..

You say you cant be arsed to post your sets on here anymore Greg, but you suggest mixclould erm numpty springs to mind pmsl

Last edited: