Calling all OSA orig crew!

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Amelie

Sep 6, 2003
How about a night of as many old faces as possible log on and post as an anniversary celebration?

Could those who bob on here spread the word?

We pick a date and get everyone together for a night of chatting on a forum :thumbsup::

Spektral

Jan 24, 2019
By pure coincidence and some rather uncanny timing, I saw this post earlier in the week. I can't really remember how long it has been, but it feels like it must be somewhere in the region of 12 years or so, maybe more, since I was last here and actively taking part. I have changed and forgotten various details since then, so I decided to just sign up again to see what happens as some kind of crazy "OldskoolPie - The Reunion" situation. I hope you manage to find enough oldskool former-regulars from back in the day to make it happen.

silocybe

Jun 17, 2003
france
wow 16 years ago i joined ! think i still have a OSA tshirt with silocybe on the back one of the forum members created them , cant remember who ! was it silky ?

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
wow 16 years ago i joined ! think i still have a OSA tshirt with silocybe on the back one of the forum members created them , cant remember who ! was it silky ?

I only joined this forum 4 years ago, so am doing catch up. I knew nothing of Discogs, I did not know you could buy old house records or buy old house tapes I was on here about a year before that pennine dropped.

Were most of the people on here have collected all their records and sold their record collection on and sold of their tape collection, i guess that's why am only one of the few who regularly post on here.

I know some people never sell their stuff and still collect records.

Sorry if my typing is bad but on my phone

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Sorry Amelie, i've only just seen this.

I'm guessing it didn't happen? I didn't even see the post on OSA Facebook tbh.

Spektral

Jan 24, 2019
It's probably a bit tricky at the moment to be doing much. There's also still a lot of people who have gone AWOL from "back in't day".

Ps, James, I have to get this off my chest as it's been queitly nagging at me for years.....you probably won't have a clue what I'm on about, but still, sorry about the way things ended up with the remix of Blurred all those years ago. I had people bending my ear too much, I should have handled things better and I apologise for making various assumptions and presumptions about it and yourself at the time. You live and learn, I guess.

(Still, that mockney accent on the remix acapella I'd have had to use on the track was shocking and didn't suit it at all! o_O:eek::p )

Anyway, it was all so ancient it seems like it all happened in a previous life or to somebody else!

I hope the re-vamp here brings a few more of the old crew back now and again.

S-J

Staff member
VIP Gold Member
Good evening Gang!!

Nobody has gone underground I know where the majority are...

Hi Amelie and welcome back to the fold... I really hope that you re doing well!! We've had a few weekends of us all logging back in and I've spread the word as much as possible for this weekend to come...

So I hope Halloween is ready for us lot.... lol