Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
View attachment 34091

Am been totally honest when I say this, but I had not noticed how many tapes I had collected over Christmas until I stacked them all up in a box :love: I must of went mental over Christmas with Christmas money, minus my Brothers money what went on somethings else....:love::love::love:

Not all are from Christmas

If your wondering why I have bought the Renaissance collection on tape that my thing, I love stuff on tape. Even when people were going over to CD I still bought stuff on tape. My brother never could understand why I did that.:p

Last edited:

Spektral

Jan 24, 2019
I love that era of progressive house. I can't get enough of it in fact. Up Yer Ronson 'lost in love', Blue Amazon 'there's no other love', Evolution ' your love is calling', Quivver "She does", Sunday Club "Paladian Dawn", Bedrock 'for what you dream of', Brian Transeu's many tracks in all sorts of guises, Renaissance collection, Digweed, Brothers in Rhythm.

I only have a few on tape though as originals. I used to own hundreds of TDKs of what I recorded off the radio between about 1992 and 1996, but a few years ago I spent many months sifting through the tapes and recording the snippets of tracks I wanted to keep, then binned what must have been several bin bags of them.

I still have a stack of cassette storage units full of tapes and a few shoe boxes that I'm going to keep though.

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
I love that era of progressive house. I can't get enough of it in fact. Up Yer Ronson 'lost in love', Blue Amazon 'there's no other love', Evolution ' your love is calling', Quivver "She does", Sunday Club "Paladian Dawn", Bedrock 'for what you dream of', Brian Transeu's many tracks in all sorts of guises, Renaissance collection, Digweed, Brothers in Rhythm.

I only have a few on tape though as originals. I used to own hundreds of TDKs of what I recorded off the radio between about 1992 and 1996, but a few years ago I spent many months sifting through the tapes and recording the snippets of tracks I wanted to keep, then binned what must have been several bin bags of them.

I still have a stack of cassette storage units full of tapes and a few shoe boxes that I'm going to keep though.

I do own Quivver She does on VC, I came across it at a carboot he was market a trader. Lucky dip as their was no turntables to listen to the tunes on.

I had over 200 tapes back in the 90's but unfortunately I have not got them anymore.

I started listen to house music in 1994, I like proggy,house, hard house and garage. so that gives me a wide spectrum of stuff to mix with, most of my vinyl collection is 96 and up, but that does not mean that I do not like some of the early stuff,94 and 95 are great years as well and before that does get bit flakey for me.

I am not really into the early house, but do like my early hardcore jungle.:love:

Last edited:

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
20190217_125928.jpg

4 other double packs I forgot to photograph

2 are a pile of shit but the Paul Oakenfold one is a belter same with the John digweed & Sasha mix tape :love::love::love: