Mega

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
I have been having problems uploading files via firefox to mega, it used to work fine, the file starts off uploading fast, then it just hangs for a while, then completely fails, but it downloads fine from firefox :crazy:

Uploads work fine in chrome though.

Has anyone else had this problem and got a fix for it:confused:

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
I really don't like Firefox so never used it. They probably updated mega, so now its not compatible with firefox , I would contact their support and maybe they can help resolve the issue.:D

I use to use internet Explorer to browse the internet but Microsoft improvements were not really improvements and just made it worse so I stopped using it.

Why these company's have to keep tampering with stuff i'll never know, sometimes they end up just making them worse not better.

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
I really don't like Firefox so never used it. They probably updated mega, so now its not compatible with firefox , I would contact their support and maybe they can help resolve the issue.:D

I use to use internet Explorer to browse the internet but Microsoft improvements were not really improvements and just made it worse so I stopped using it.

Why these company's have to keep tampering with stuff i'll never know, sometimes they end up just making them worse not better.

Contacted Both, firefox & Mega not heard back yet....

I know what you mean about how they keep tinkering with things, drives me :crazy: one of the worst was soundcloud :axe: