OSA Radio - Old Skool Music 24/7

Listeners @

'Open' when prompted to play in your chosen player

Download The App

Download Free Old Skool Mixes

Thread: Mega

Mega

I have been having problems uploading files via firefox to mega, it used to work fine, the file starts off uploading fast, then it just hangs for a while, then completely fails, but it downloads fine from firefox

Uploads work fine in chrome though.

Has anyone else had this problem and got a fix for it

I really don't like Firefox so never used it. They probably updated mega, so now its not compatible with firefox , I would contact their support and maybe they can help resolve the issue.

I use to use internet Explorer to browse the internet but Microsoft improvements were not really improvements and just made it worse so I stopped using it.

Why these company's have to keep tampering with stuff i'll never know, sometimes they end up just making them worse not better.

Quote Originally Posted by gregsta View Post
    I really don't like Firefox so never used it. They probably updated mega, so now its not compatible with firefox , I would contact their support and maybe they can help resolve the issue.

I use to use internet Explorer to browse the internet but Microsoft improvements were not really improvements and just made it worse so I stopped using it.

Why these company's have to keep tampering with stuff i'll never know, sometimes they end up just making them worse not better.

Contacted Both, firefox & Mega not heard back yet....

I know what you mean about how they keep tinkering with things, drives me one of the worst was soundcloud

I have had been having problems with chrome keep logging me out of the admin panel via my forum and their is no way of resolving it so had to use Internet Explorer.