The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

billyrave

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 28, 2012
Inside the Box
Well it really has, it's been amazing.
Ever since joining OSA in the early tensies, way after it was massive and everything, I found a spiritual home - the people - the tunes, the everything. I've learned so much and met so many amazing people. People I am proud to call lifetime friends.
From being a humble awestruck listener, to the privilege of modding, playing and being an admin on site, Ive had an amazing journey here, and one I wouldn't change for the world - I mean that with all my heart . . . .

It is with a heavy heart however, that I need to roll back responsibility and enjoy being merely a member of this amazing site, and enjoy it as i once did.

I'm happy continue modding on site with the rest of the guys after the New Year - after all, who would update the schedule ?? :hubba:

Butty, the site is amazing and seriously man, hats off to everything you have achieved over the last 20 years, and will continue to achieve in the future - I'm happy to be a part of it - Always will :thumbsup:

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
Thanks for all your hard work billy I have had some really good laughs with some of you lads on the Radio Station, I don't get on their as much as I use to. But it manly because your all on at weekends and my Mrs does long hours in the week as you know, so most of my time at the weekend is spent with her. :D:thumbsup: and Reets Mrs but don't tell him :p

Last edited:

reetdad

VIP Gold Member
Jan 23, 2012
legends
Thanks bill you have been a star in the role but you dont have to play live of you dont want too haha only joking be great to hear some billyvile :king::king::king:

JACKG

VIP Gold Member
Sep 15, 2004
Billy you have been an absolute legend and a key part in the sites recent revival.

I think all the members are in gratitude and thank you for all the time and effort you have spent with helping idiots like me :)

There’s defo a lot of love for ya here big man- maybe less modding can mean more live billyrave sets?