Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
another tape sent through the post to convert and share ;)

this is another tape from DiY party NYE 92-93

which means theres now 6 tapes from this night available online.

00:00 Jaco - Show Some Love (Rhythm Invention Remix)
03:50 Sound Clash Republic - Raunchy After Dark (The Follow Up ep)
09:50 Willow - Move On (Tellurian Club Mix)
13:40 Dreaming in Yellow - Excommunicate [t:me]
25:20 ? "listen up, everybody has a meaning"
30:20 Rozlyne Clarke - Dancing Is Like Making Love (Dub 2)
36:20 Deep Beats Vol 2 - Untitled [Deep Beats]
41:20 Nightmares On Wax - Set Me Free (Funk Dub)
45:20 MAD - Gravity (Down to Earth mix) [t:me]
51:10 Barbarella - Barbarella Butterfly [Eye Q]
56:00 MAD - Gravity (Isaac's Relative mix) [t:me]
60:00 La Tour - Blue (Hermes Trance Mix)
64:00 Remake - Bladerunner
68:40 ?
72:10 Darkman - Annihilating Rhythm (The Annihilating Wild Pitch Mix)
79:30 Deee-Lite - Pussycat Meow (Infinity Extended Mix)
82:30 ? male scat
88:00 Simon Says - Simon's Track

the last track 'Simon Says' continues on to Jules & Dan tape

listen/download link - DiY EZE Love, Free Party NYE 92-93 - Dick + Dan & Jules | sbradyman | hearthis.at

other tapes - http://www.oldskoolanthemz.com/foru...ack-iain-eze-love-free-party-nye-92-93-a.html

Last edited:

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
:fekked:

Oh Gregsta man, so many good tunes on this mix :love:

its just not my cuppa tea, I got induced to house to late, 94 is the latest stuff i like ;) Maybe some 93 stuff I have a few in my collection I like.

I don't buy tapes anymore, I just mix my own stuff now and I can mix what I want in their. it don't need to be any specific year.

I did a mix last night and it really banging and it would do most people head in on this forum.

The good thing is I can mix a lot of people can never pick it up. They just can't figure out what beat to count.

and its fucking hard to mix with turntables it does take some skill.

Last edited:

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
I know you are into later stuff, i've seen your taste slowly move forward, and i know you can't change the music a person enjoys, but this really is a great mix. I hope you understand the early stuff one day

I like early hardcore instead:love::love::love: like you with house I can't stand later hardcore does my nut in. my favourite is early jungle fucking love it.

Last edited:

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
I don't buy tapes anymore, I just mix my own stuff now and I can mix what I want in their. it don't need to be any specific year.

I did a mix last night and it really banging and it would do most people head in on this forum.

The good thing is I can mix a lot of people can never pick it up. They just can't figure out what beat to count.

and its fucking hard to mix with turntables it does take some skill.

you'll have to upload some of your mixes Greg, let us hear the master at work :eyebrow:

spaceface

Apr 2, 2004
www.discogs.com
like you with house I can't stand later hardcore does my nut in.

Sorry mate i never saw this post, but this isn't even remotely true. I like house music from the 80s onwards. I still buy new vinyl, and have every year since i got into it. Not that i'm into every genre, i have some that just don't click, but there is always something new that you will like if you give it a chance :thumbsup:

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
Sorry mate i never saw this post, but this isn't even remotely true. I like house music from the 80s onwards. I still buy new vinyl, and have every year since i got into it. Not that i'm into every genre, i have some that just don't click, but there is always something new that you will like if you give it a chance :thumbsup:

I like stuff from 94 to about 2000 so that's still a massive spectrum I do like 80's pop but not house. 80's rap yes acid house is Ok.

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
you'll have to upload some of your mixes Greg, let us hear the master at work :eyebrow:

https://mega.nz/#!M80FFKiS!aLmMDROPMcueR7E5X2t8sxEvvUAj9Q1eZA7zUo6lLDE

The sound quality is ace as it going through my amp first then back to my tape player.

Here is a mix for you as promised, it does says Greg's holiday mix on it, as I done it by me early on this year for me to listen to whiles on Holiday. It's done on my Stanons STR 150's :thumbsup:

And like me and a other guy were saying you don't need Technics to be able to mix, you should be able to get any of the decent turntables to hold the beat. I use the word decent as their are ones that are not up to the job.

The one that are up to the job are the plx 1000, reloops 7000. Stantons 150 and Technics, vestex and some of the more expensive nurmarks and the Denon DJ VL12 Prime the sound quality on them it spouse to be amazing and they look the nuts with that green glowing light on them.

Last edited: