Jon Pleased Wimmn BackToBasic "Stickin' it to ya" 1996

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
I know this has been shared before, but like I have said before, every tape desk does not give off the same recording so some are going to be of different sound quality. I guess some of you might not be able to grasp this concept, but it make all the difference to me when am listening to a rip and have spent a ton of money on a hi end set of headphones. . phones:

My first copy of this I owned I bought Andy's Records, am so happy to have this in my collection again :love:

Enjoy OSA!!! Definitely not for them guys who like slow house hoohaa

Last edited:

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
View attachment 34011

Jon Pleased Wimmin BacktoBasics Stickin it to ya 1996
https://mega.nz/#!c99REQoJ!roT4jOCa_1ahVtOJQyxZV4KZJ8KxoG-AA50r80QN3iw
1. ??? acidy / operatic female
2. Erecto Mundo - Bigger [Ruff Definition Records] "ooh, its getting bigger" female
3. Hustlers Convention - Get Down (Disco Roots Mix)
4. Thomas Bangalter - Ventura (Trax On Da Rocks) [Roule] sounds like Daft Punk
5. Chris De Luca, Michael Fakesch - Untitled 1 (Original Mix) male
6. Tecmania Rebel - Circus Beat (sounds like an acidy version of keep on jumpin)
7. Tronco Traxx & Robbie Tronco - "Walk 4 Me" (Deeper mix)
8. Basco - The Beat Is Over [Concrete] "and everything is going to the beat" male
9. Junior Vasquez - If Madonna Calls
10. Scotti Deep - Brooklyn Beats (Pulse 2 Rhythm Version) [Accor] "got to give it up" female
11. Texas Audio - Mystery Cafe
12. ??? techno
12. ??? techno (cont)
13. Express Of Sound - Real Vibration (Want Love) (Dub Version)
14. 2 In A Room - Carnival (Armanda Kokonut Kila Mix) "lets go to the carnival" male
15. The Hipgrinders - Good Time (KLM Good Time Mix) [Additive] "yeah, wooh" female
16. ??? "where you taking me" repeated female
17. ??? "i dont know how to" female
18. ??? "dig your soul" female
19. ??? "baby come on you gotta work it out, youve got to work it out" repeated female
20. ??? "this is only a test, this is a test" female
21. ??? various beats
22. Underworld - Born Slippy
23. ???

I know this has been shared before, but like I have said before, every tape desk does not give off the same recording so some are going to be of different sound quality. I guess some of you might not be able to grasp this concept, but it make all the difference to me when am listening to a rip and have spent a ton of money on a hi end set of headphones. . phones:

My first copy of this I owned of this I bought Andy's Records am so happy to have this in my collection again :love:

Enjoy OST!!! Definitely not for them guys who like slow house hoohaa

Enjoy OSA!!!

you get this for £3.20 Greg :D