Jon Pleased Wimmin Vol 6

JPW Vol 6.jpg

mattg

Aug 23, 2012

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
Sorry Brady I sold this a while ago and can't remember!!!

I did see this on ebay up for sale when you originally bought this but the cover put me off.

I use to do what you do , rip stuff then flog it on. But I have done really good recently I managed to keep hold of my last collection for 6 months, then flogged most of it on just recently. I flogged nearly all my collections but am back collecting again. Am getting their my tape collection is getting bigger .

and thanks for the share :thumbsup:

mattg

Aug 23, 2012
I did see this on ebay up for sale when you originally bought this but the cover put me off.

I use to do what you do , rip stuff then flog it on. But I have done really good recently I managed to keep hold of my last collection for 6 months, then flogged most of it on just recently. I flogged nearly all my collections but am back collecting again. Am getting their my tape collection is getting bigger .

and thanks for the share :thumbsup:

Unfortunately I had to sell my collection this time last year, including all my Rampling tapes, as I needed the cash:(

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
Unfortunately I had to sell my collection this time last year, including all my Rampling tapes, as I needed the cash:(
I had to sell off my last collection to pay for my amp that died. but with out a amp I can't play my music. so was a little bit gutted but got a nice marantz pm6004 amp out of that money. that was the collection I sold just before Christmas or maybe after.:hubba:

and I sold of my other collection mostly just because I was bored of it. their was stuff I had bought that I had not even listen to all the way through and just put in the cupboard like that Paul Oakenfold bonded beats tape and I really like it. but just could not be arsed to listen to it all the way through...

I do that a lot buy stuff fast forward the best parts then never listen to it again and put it in the cupboard. its insane. :crazy:

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
Late 1995

1. Judy Cheeks - Reach (Quivver Mix)
2. Human League - Stay With Me Tonight (Biff & Memphis Dub) [EastWest]
3. [08:50] ? "just go ahead now" female/acidy
4. [14:00] ? "life, i feel it"
5. Daphne - Change (Brothers In Rhythm Remix)
6. Crescendo - Are You Out There
7. East 17 - Steam (P&C No.2 Mix) [London]
8. Xpansions '95 - Move Your Body (Tony De Vit Mix)
9. Natural Born Grooves - Forerunner
10. Chapter 9 - Swindle (Cocaine) [Ouch!]
11. Interrupt - Upside Down (Original Mix)
12. [52:00] ? inst
13. Happy Clappers - I Believe (Iron Dub)
14. [61:00] ? acidy/piano
15. Pizzaman - Sex On The Streets (Tall Paul & Tin Tin Out Goodfello's Mix)
16. KMC feat Dhany - Somebody To Touch Me
17. Faithless - Insomnia
18. Subliminal Cuts - Le Voie Le Soleil

Last edited: