Is anybody selling a excellent condition 1200/1210?

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
If any of you are selling a 1200/1210 and it's in really great shape, let me know what you have please :thumbsup:

I'm not looking for one that hasn't been looked after.

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
If any of you are selling a 1200/1210 and it's in really great shape, let me know what you have please :thumbsup:

I'm not looking for one that hasn't been looked after.

You probably know this, but I would look on ebay, their are tons on their in good condition, some have even been customized, I was browsing at a few the other day, see what they were fetching, but my budget for one turntable is only £300, so not really enough money to buy one.

Look like I will be buying a stanton str8 150 or reloop 7000 we will see as pay day is a month away.:cool:

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Cheers gregsta :thumbsup: The decks from reputable Technics resellers are probably decent enough, but I also know there's a shit load of bad condition ones with bent tonearms, loose gimbals, loose tonearms, dodgy cables etc even if they look fairly unblemished, plus all the 'projects' that look like they've been found in a skip.

Mine by comparison are very well looked after, with top condition lids and only superficial marks, even the one i'm still waiting for someone to collect after I damaged it's tonearm.

I highly recommend the str8.150's, but definitely not the mk2 version - which i've only heard bad things about after they completely changed the design to one of a budget deck. I use it for my scratch deck and it's imo and countless turntablists, a better deck than the technics, but i'm looking at a Technics deck for my studio sampling deck, so it needs to look nice and work properly.

Str8.150's have phono, line and spdif outs, so in some ways are better for my needs, but they don't have that classic Technics look :cool: