Help or suggestions for a digital mixing stand

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

spaceface

Apr 2, 2004
www.discogs.com
It's been a while but i'm finally getting my set-up back in working order. At the moment i have your typical 2 technics + mixer on a worktop, but i have a lot of digital stuff so i want to add a stand that will hold a mixing desk on one level and then the laptop above it.

Bascially i'm looking for something like the stand in the link below, but it needs to be high enough to sit clear above my decks (probably a good 30cm for the first level) and able to support a decent sized mixing desk (it's 19" wide):

MAGMA Magma Control Stand II For DJ Controller & Laptop vinyl at Juno Records.

I've done a bit of searching today but can't seem to find anything. Have any of you guys come across anything, or even better are you using something, that fits?

Last edited:

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
I saw this post ages ago but was away in Cornwall on Holiday and could not be arses to reply to it. Even done some surfing what was amazing. The most time I have spent with my Mrs since we have been together.

Ikea very cheap and good but you would have to drive to your nearest one, a day out and they do good Swedish food :hubba: . Argos cheap but good Ebay. I would rather see what am buying before I purchase it. :) auction is another good place to go, have got some cracking stuff their.