DJ Ellis Dee & MC Magika/MC Bassman Dreamscape 9 Dec 1993

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

spaceface

Apr 2, 2004
www.discogs.com
Thanks mate. You know, i really didnt like hardcore back in the day and only got into it years later. Crazy trying to get hold of some of this stuff now, breaks the bank. Anyway i'll be useless with the t/l, but you might want to try over on tuneid cause there are some hardcore savants over there. Might even have it all listed already

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
Thanks mate. You know, i really didnt like hardcore back in the day and only got into it years later. Crazy trying to get hold of some of this stuff now, breaks the bank. Anyway i'll be useless with the t/l, but you might want to try over on tuneid cause there are some hardcore savants over there. Might even have it all listed already

Their is a track list list for this 8 pack but they missed out 4 djs as their sets were done at a different event, but I will try over their thanks. :thumbsup:

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com

I started with hardcore and then jungle then moved onto house then recently I have started collecting these dreamscapes and I am hooked. :turn:

spaceface

Apr 2, 2004
www.discogs.com
The more that time passes, the more i realise it's just about phases. Tho i still hate shitty disco house, especially of the late 90's variety, gabber, and awful mid 90's euro. Some things you'll never like. But there is always more out there. In all honesty i've bought more new vinyl in the last 6 months than i have in over a decade. Electronic music is better now than it has been in a very long time imo. It's a hobby/obsession that will never get boring

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com

Monty

Apr 8, 2006
Italo Disco/Electro/ But most of all British Electronica, Indie Bands, Rock Bands & Heavy Metal I love! Brits always push musical boundaries! & 1990 - 1994 Hardcore & Jungle Techno for me personally is the best form of electronic music ever made if you love innovation & not gimmicks! when I put my stylus on this tune the power of these breaks & the breakbeat layering is years ahead of its time :cool: i am waffling but just having a good old post about music! don't take me to serious :D

Last edited:

Monty

Apr 8, 2006
The most difficult thing i have tried to do is to clear the mind @ 1:17 :fekked:

Last edited:

Monty

Apr 8, 2006
I will leave you with a sweet hardcore/jungle tune! I don't have tattoos but if I ever had one done it would be a small sentence saying "it all makes sense when there is breakbeats" meaning when there is 4/4 its dance when there is breakbeats its real! ;)