Fauxschool (fake oldschool)

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

nathjay

Feb 12, 2004
birmingham
www.myspace.com
Hi. I've made a couple of tracks/remixes recently with a very oldschool rave feel.
Check them out if you fancy hearing some new old tunes :)

This is a 1991 style remix of the UK's Eurovision Song Contest entry 2017. But don't let that put you off :)

LUCIE JONES NEVER GIVE UP ON YOU 1991 RAVE MIX - YouTube

This is a 1992 style remix of the Belgium Eurovision Song Contest entry 2017. But don't let that put you off...

BLANCHE - CITY LIGHTS 1992 RAVE EDIT - YouTube

This is a chilled rave remix of Foo Fighters' "Times Like These". It started off as me trying to rectreate the beats and sounds from a well known rave classic, the vocals and music came months later :D

Foo Fighters - Times Like These (Chilled Remix) - YouTube

This is in a late 80s house style, I'm sure you'll recognise what track I've tried to emulate here ;)

Nathan Jay - Take My Hand - YouTube

I hope you enjoy at least half of them, thanks for watching/listening :)

Spektral

Jan 24, 2019
The Foo Fighters remix is........absolutely frickken awesome. Superb. :thumbsup:

I can tell what you started off trying to recreate, but that doesn't detract from what you have done with it and how unusual it is (for me) to hear something like Foo Fighters done in such a way. Really good work.

The Eurovision ones weren't my thing really, but the quality of the production was still excellent, as was the last one.