The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

butty

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 15, 2001
Manchester
www.oldskoolanthems.com
Up until recently OSA has been on my businesses server so I have been able to cover the cost of any shortfall of paying for the server with my bizs.

I have now moved my businesses to another server and so OSA needs to become self sufficient. Because of this i have reset everyones Gold Membership and am introducing a brand new membership for 2018 and beyond.

Server costs are £36 a month (bit more manageable these days, i used to pay £250 a month back in the day!)

Gold Membership is now £3 a month, we only need a minimum of 13 contributors and we have covered it

For it you get:

• Your username in gold and 'contributing member' title
  • Access to the exclusive DJ mixes section
  • Removal of adverts on the site (once testing has been complete) - we will be testing these soon

Going forward if we can get extra money in the kitty we will be able to add new features to the site, new auto dj, site software upgrades, live video dj etc.

All monies brought in from Gold Membership will be used for server bills and site upgrades, if you want to donate any extra if you can send to info@oldskoolanthemz.com - billyrave is treasurer and will update over time.

Thanks for your contributions and lets see what we can do - there's life in the old dog yet :he she:

CLICK HERE TO GO GOLD

Sonic92

VIP Gold Member
Apr 14, 2005
The Vault
Subscription to gold paid - £3 a month is a bargain, hopefully there will be many more than the 13 minimum needed to put a bit extra into upgrading the site - can we get the space in gold sorted out Butty so we can start posting new exclusive mixes - might help entice more people to go gold if there are lots of decent new mixes to access!!! :thumbsup:

ivan

May 24, 2006
tap end of the bath
paid.

i hardly use the site these days but still drop in now and again. had some of the funniest online conversations on here and made some great virtual friends. add in some great music and having some long time i.d.'s confirmed and i think 10p a day is worth it.

JACKG

VIP Gold Member
Sep 15, 2004
Donated :)

Let’s be honest it’s a fekkin bargain :)

If we get £100 Butty says he will up naked pictures of himself ;)

Shit.. that might decrease the donations :D

billyrave

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 28, 2012
Inside the Box
A massive thank you to the existing and new gold members for your contributions to site.
New mixes have been added to the exclusive gold section for you to download.
The archive will be aligned with the ever improving Auto DJ selection in the near future. work is ongoing

New Goldies this month:
altern8fan
ian.spencer
lynnywinny
podgepig
The Bandit

THANKS EVERYONE - ALL FUNDS GO TO SITE FEES AND IMPROVEMENTS :thumbsup:

a continued thank you for your support to:
Benny-Digital
Boof
Deaksy
DJRazz