Flyer Design

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
go to your local printers they mostly do graphic design stuff especially flyers and shit like that and as they have massive printers your get them pretty cheap, that's what i use to do when i was a painter and decorator. I've had signs made for me as well they will do all the graphics for you. its not that expensive as they will want your custom.

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
The post is relatively new, and it was not directed at you or anyone in particular so get over yourself :moonie:

Helps to use the whats new function, to see what posts you have not seen.

Web Hosting Talk - The largest, most influential web hosting community on the Internet

Have you tried this Web site that is the biggest web hosting forum in the world people are always looking for web designers on their.

And with your knowledge am sure you could earn some money on their:thumbsup:

Benny-Digital

Apr 20, 2006
Pink makes the boys wink....
Helps to use the whats new function, to see what posts you have not seen.

I'll bare that in mind Lou. I do have a little dabble in the search option top right but this site's been going for ever! After all's said, I'm probably going to stick to my trusty Funk Fusion design. It's been with me for nearly 10 years now and getting sentimental :thumbsup:

Last edited:

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
Just in case anyone is interest, I am a graphic design and have done lots of flyers over the years for clubs, house parties and radio show etc with a long history in DJ and the club scene going back to 1990.

Anyone can give me a shout :thumbsup: