1993 piano tune from Live at the Empire - mixed by Paul walker

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

oldmucker

Jan 16, 2018
hi

I'm looking to find a piano/house tune from around 1992 to 1994. I heard it on a tape years ago which I've now lost so can't post a sound clip. there were 4 tapes made from the empire morecambe all of which are available on various sites ( including this site there is the rob rissera/jeremy healy mix ) but the paul walker mix seems elusive!!

The tape I have lost is the tape mixed by Paul Walker.

It starts with one of my fave tunes of all time but have never been able to find it.

I think it samples the lyrics from sharada house gang - passion. Most memorably the "do what you like lyrics"

I've found that track also goodfellos - do what u like and also Scott Brown - do what ya like - these have the same vocals but not the right tune.

lyrics. .. do what ya like do what ya like dont blame it on me do what ya like do what ya like as time goes by. then breaks down into uplifting piano. also got quite a stomping house beat ( definitely not hardcore ) sort of italian sounding - reminds me of love 4 sale. It mixes into rhythm eclipse - feel it in the air. on same mix has corporation of 3 - japanese and manic gotta get loose and powerzone addicted to love.

Ive tried looking for other Paul Walker mixes from around that time also to see if its on there, but there are not many available. not sure what other clubs he dj'd at??

We used to goto these upfront nights from 93-94 so assume the track was released around then

thanks in advance I've been looking for this since the 90s so would be most grateful for the tune id or links to the paul walker mix itself !!!!