Download
MEGA

Cover
working.png

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
Lol the cover looks like some old victoring wall paper:D

Greg the cover is shocking, although the tape is an orig copy, I think my mate probs got a shite photo copy of the orig one at the library....

Me and my mate used to go halfs on tapes bitd etc, so one would get half the orig tapes and a real cover or visa versa ... it worked for us back then, we didnt bank on the future:$

I lost all my half of the tape collection years ago, so this is from my mates collection which he gave me a while back now, over a 1000 tapes , some orig ones, some copy's off copies, some market bootlegs etc

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
I was the only person out of my mates who collected house tapes, I thought maybe I just had weird taste in music as I had never meet anyone who was in to mixing a collecting tapes, my mate Chris was into mixing and like listening to my tapes and we use to have some good mixing session together. :fekked:

My brother and his mates were into collecting commercial house CD.s and we all were into are HI end hi fi and my brother could never understand why I bought everything on tape. though we all like meeting up and all liked going raving. So I guess they did like their underground house. I have seen a ton of superstar DJ's Tony de vit, tall paul and danny rampling plus loads more. I would give nothing more than to go out raving this new years eve. But my brother has got young kids and he not up for it anymore, as I know his mate asked him if he wanted to go see john Digweed recently but he said no and i know when we were young that would of never happen.:(

It was great to find these forums in 2016 and find a ton of people like myself. ;)

Last edited: