Another Re Intro

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
I first joined here in early 2008 when I was looking for all those longlost hardcore tapes from the early days of 89-91, mainly old Amnesia,Eclipse,Shelleys etc........

Some of you may know me from other forums :wave:

Ive had a good look around the site & recognize a few names from back then, but there is also a lot of new ones

I still have my hardcore roots but rarely listen to it or buy any old hardcore sets now, these days its all about house for me, but my main tipple is collecting anything recorded @ Progress or Hot To Trot and always on the look out for buying orig tapes.

Hopefully its not to late to get re involved again on here :thumbsup:

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
Hi am Greg nice nice to meet your :thumbsup: I started of on hardcore and got in to my house late 94, I am a member of other forums, I love early hardcore but really throw all my money at house. :ba: The radio is really kicking on this site but the rest of it is pretty much dead.

I am a live and kicking about!!!!

chinatownswhite

Feb 2, 2008
Middlander
Hi am Greg nice nice to meet your :thumbsup: I started of on hardcore and got in to my house late 94, I am a member of other forums, I love early hardcore but really throw all my money at house. :ba:

Hi Greg I know you & you also know me from HOH there aint that many chinatownswhites about :wave: