The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
DEEP DISH
#GU25 | TORONTO

A must listern, if you like deep dish then this is must listern so fucking good, you might over looked this liked I did as most of the newer stuff out their is shit but this album is just amazing !!!!

And I know some of you old skoolers like me like deep dish this album will blow your mind.lol it has mine.

God I love house music it so fucking good.:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
I got my wires crossed a little bit with this album, I thought this was released in 2016 it was, but it was released 2002 then again in 2016 so this really is still oldskool probably why I like it. :roll:

You can find this on spotify but they only have cd 1 on their, spotify is a free streaming service if you can deal with the adds that jump in once in a while.

I personally would not pay out for spotify, just because a lot of the old skool CD's are just not on their. I wish they were it would save me a fortune and like I have said before I only listen to house not really into other kinds of music.

Last edited:

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
This just arrived though my door this morning so fucking good, a nice Christmas present am building up my CD collection teeth_smile.gif teeth_smile.gifteeth_smile.gif I personal think you need a nice HI FI to listen to though not just headphones. These sound so different though a nice amp and a set of speakers.

Last edited: