Goodtimes Life Reunion Chat and Reviews

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Eddy Osborne

Sep 4, 2002
GOOD TIMES!!!! How was it for you!!!!!

Me personally had a wicked wicked night and cant get that 'get crazy tune' out of my head. Everything was top i even feel perfectly fine this beutiful morning and have had the decks pumpin out!
Once again the nite was full of madness and met loads of TOP people off here!
Me and a mate was getting a drink from the bar when this magician came up to us he asked for a fiver so i gave it him, i watched him as carefully as i could and before i knew it, it magically turned into a £50 note,mad as fek:S :S :S

Heres a shout out to all the peeps i met last nite!

Danny R,Big T, Howsey and Italian style - good night want it buds see ya tonight if your cumin out!

Ste Huxley - first time i met you mate, top bloke and cant wait to here u on the wheels of steel sometime in the future!!!

Pixie - What can i say apart from that ive never met a cooler old skool chic in all my life, we had a rite stomp didnt we, see you at the next one babe!!!!

Tall Paul - I buzzed off watchin u singin ya tits off to every song cant wait to see you soon if futue bud for some pumpin piano!!!

Ben Fisher - arite bud! me and adj will give ya a ring soon about arrangement details for nye! top meeting ya again! and nice set met feckin kicked ass!

Biskit - LOLOL i was dancing next to you for about half an hour and danny came up to me goin 'oh so youve met biskit' i said 'no why' cos hes next to you lol. nice meetin ya fella for the first time! see ya in the future bud!!!

Wendy n Wayne - it was ace meetin u 2 again other than the corn mill!everytime i saw u wayne u were none stop dancin top bloke And wendy i'll try and shrink next time i see ya so i can fit in your pocket LOLOL ;) see you 2 soon

Vibealite crew - benson - joe - see you too soon for next rewind/vibealite doo! top blokes see ya soon!!!!

And anyone else ive forgot im sorry but im sure my memory will come back to me soon!;)

great nite bring on the next!!!!!!!!!!

Laterz Liquid E

MC MADDOX

Nov 10, 2002
Any Body Who Has Been 2 Goodtimes

:D I WOULD JUST LIKE 2 SAY MASSIVE RESPECT 2 EVERY BODY WHO HAS BEEN PART OF THE GOODTIMES FAMILY OVER THE YEARS YOUR THE PEOPLE THAT MAKE IT SPECIAL EVERY EVENT. HOPEFULLY 2003 WILL HOLD AS MANY SPECIAL MEMORIES THAT THIS YEAR HAS HAD.
SO BIG THANKYOU TO U ALL. UPMOST RESPECT TO BEN AND MIK,
LETS KEEP GOODTIMES ALIVE,:hugehat:

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
Oldskoolanthemz Goodtimes Crew

Attened goodtimes lastnight, and i just wanted to give a shout-out to all the following peeps who made this one of the nights of my life............it really was a classic boys and girls:

OldSkoolDazed (Al) - Good to meet you sir. a fountain of tuunnee knowledge you are indeed sir. maximum respect. (what a tune that "reese project" tune is by the way......keep yer eyes peeled.........he he).

Biskit - Glad to see you joined the party mate. Anyone who has the love for old-skool as you do mate, gets a :thumbsup: in my book. (oh......i shud av stamped on that silly blonds head ireckon! he he. as you said mate "theres always one.....") top bloke:)

Sweet Sensation - think "sasha & vertigo are heroes" was the topic of the night for us! good to see you again mrs:axe:

Grad - Sound as a pound. full-stop:D

Ste Huxley - Good to meet ya mate. a dictionary of tunes you are fella. many a chat we had mate, respect for that buddy (and mate, i'm tellin ya i adnt taken owt!! i just love the music......he he:phones:

Pixie - lovely lassie;) keep on dancin pix;) you're always there to make us peeps smile:D see ya again soon mate

Tall Paul - Mucho respect to yet another old-skool head.:thumbsup: yer never stopped smiling buddy, which is what its all about innit:axe:

Woody - anyone who loves the old-skool is always a pleasure to talk too:crazy: good to meet ya buddy

Wayne'n'wendy - good to meet the both of ya's

Italian Style - me old-skool sparrin partner;) ;) everytime mate, everytime.....:)

Liquid-E - another old-skool peep who needs maximum repect:p

Housey - good to finally attend a goodtimes with ya mate, hopefully one of many;) a top, top peep you are joe:D

Big-T - part of the crew as always tom me old mucka:rotate: ;)

+ anyone else ive missed. sorry if i have .........

A big shout out to ben & mic for doing another splendid job. The line up was fantastic, the atmosphere was fantastic and so were the tunes..lol:love:

never stopped smileing all night, and after all............thats what its all about:D :D :D

Good Times Boxing day

Had a great night as usual nice to meet loads a peeps off the board dont remember much but here goes.
Al (Mr oldskool), Vinyl animal,Flange, Grad & sweet, Joker, princesswarrior + fella, Dannster, Tigger, Tonksi + 1, ste h, biskit, The really tall tall paul, Pixi, ben, bigT, and anyone else iv forgotten, sorry but things are still a bit hazy (keep on thinkin of people as im writing)
Musik was sound but wasnt over keen on Vertigo he went a bit wishy washy and borin but didnt notice much cause i was that fucked.i eventually had a piss at burtonwood services(oh would of liked to of seen X.T.C there)
A big big respect to woody (you know why????) HaHa (who was that in the woody T shirt.
Not like the other let down!!!!! :p eerrhhherrm (j/k) bud.
think my brains begining to stop working cause im typin like ozzy osbourn.
see ya soon

:| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :| :confused: :|

Last edited:

Eddy Osborne

Sep 4, 2002
Yeah lookin back at this post know i cante believe it was yesterday, me, italian style and danny r were just talkin about it all nite after havin some beuty beres!!!!! Sory if spelin not too good cos been havin a gud tinmee in pub!!! so once again Thanks to the OSA crew!!!!! TIOP PEEPS!!!!

P.>S. Rick thanks for makin me as special thread leader lol!

Laterz budz!!!!!:D

Liquid E

Biskit

Jun 7, 2002
Chorley
www.chorley.fm
Absolutely luv'd it, I had an absolute blinder & so did my girlfriend Nic. At last I met you all, well most of you, it was hard to keep up meeting peeps, listening to the tunes, dancing, drinking, and coping wiv mi blurred vision!!

Nice to meet the OSA crew & thanks 4 a top one at GT, shouts to...

Rich (VinylAnimal), Joker, Al (OldSkoolDazed), Ste H, Sweet Sensation & Grad, Alec (Armando) & Deedee, Tall Paul, Flange, Pixie, Ben, Dannster, Woody, Adam (Italian Style), Danny R, Liquid E, Jaxxster, Big T & Tigger for gettin us there!!!!

I'll hopefully be at the next one and BTW after that very confusing conversation we had in the lads bog Alec, did you eventually have that pee?? lolol :D

Biskit said:

I'll hopefully be at the next one and BTW after that very confusing conversation we had in the lads bog Alec, did you eventually have that pee?? lolol :D

ye about 3:45 in the womens toilets at burtonwood services lol
me legs wouldnt carry me all the way to the blokes loo.

Haha ??????what board???????lol you though i was some nutter id only met ya half an hour before.

Biskit

Jun 7, 2002
Chorley
www.chorley.fm
Armando Needlefluff said:
Haha ??????what board???????lol you though i was some nutter id only met ya half an hour before.

lolol:D My heed went west, I was there thinking, 'Board?? Cardboard, What board?? On Board?? I kept tryin to focus on ya, closed one eye then realised it was you Alec?!? Total waffling conversation!! lol:D

flange

Aug 20, 2001
Huddersfield
I really enjoyed the occasion also! Was it me or was it fekkin freezing in there though (maybe me as I remained almost motionless throughout the evening:axe: :axe: !!!!!!!!

Top scratchin BTW Mr. Fisher!

tall paul

Sep 19, 2001
Liverpool
Quality Night was had thanks to superb tunes from all the DJs (but think I'll give Vertigo the prize for the best set IMO) and a massive turnout, everyone was well up for it so big thanks to....

Liquid E, Howsey, Big_T, Italian Style (nice one for the drinks Tom, Adam I thought u were gonna crash thro the dancefloor at one point u were jumping that high), Danny_R - A man who clearly loves his tunes - especially when Vertigo was on.
Richie(VA) - finally done 'the swap' but can't remember what tune I was meant to remind Jonno about , Flange - good luck with the car hunting, & hello to the blonde girl who was with yas (don't know her name).
Oldskool Al - always a pleasure, Sweet & Grad - perfect travelling companions - hope ur havin a good 'un in Morecombe, Pixie - Never stopped stomping ALL night, Cat - partner in choir, Ben - top scratchin & good to hear Area51 get an airing, Dannster with another quality piece of headgear, Tonksi & Michelle - the pair of ya looked well happy all night (still trying to work out if I have met Michelle in Bowlers - r u sure it was as late as '95?), Alec (Armando) - Glad you finally had the piss, Wayne+Wendy (Good to see ya again - met u @ Cornmill but didn't realise you were W+W off the board), **Bloody hell this list is endless!** Joker, PW + Boyf, Woody (& appropriately named T-shirt), Tigger, Biskit + Nic, Paul(Maddox), Kris, Joe, Sarah, Holly & anyone else I've missed - nice to see ya again!

Cheers once again to Ben & Mik, let make sure it carries on getting better thro '03.

tall paul

Sep 19, 2001
Liverpool
How could I miss off...

...the man like SteH :axe: - Top bloke, sound to see ya again - hope didn't get to scared by the speed demo to Joe on the way back, believe it or not I actually managed to find my way home with no problems after I dropped you off. Hope to see you again soon!