Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
Scan0045.jpg

MixMag Presents Timo Mass 2005

I listen to this in my car today, some top tunes on this. :thumbsup:

This was not commercial ever released

I have another 7 of these to share so keep your eyes peeled.;) Will add at some point.:crazy:

spaceface

Apr 2, 2004
www.discogs.com
Cracking little mix this, i remember buying Mixmag at the time specifically for it and listened to it loads for the next few months. Timo had such a great and unique style at the time - chunky, techy goodness. Nice upload :thumbsup:

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
Cracking little mix this, i remember buying Mixmag at the time specifically for it and listened to it loads for the next few months. Timo had such a great and unique style at the time - chunky, techy goodness. Nice upload :thumbsup:

I was very surprised when i listen to this in my car, I was like man this is fucking good.:love: it sounded even better in my headphones

SCR101.5

Apr 19, 2003
I really liked his Dirty Trancing mix, which I think was also Mixmag released. Definitely through another magazine if not.

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
Timo Maas - Connected (CD) at Discogs

Here another great album he done, this post nudge my memory to go look for stuff he had done. Just bought this recently, I did own it when it was first released, such a amazing DJ, I've just bought about 13 mixed albums mostly Global UnderGround over the Christmas period as I am a greedy little pig when it comes to house music. As that is all I listen to and once again I have got bored of tapes for a while, hopefully not forever. But I did move forward with my taste in house music and listen to stuff as late as 2007 and enjoy it. ;)

Another great tune he's done and totally love that tune.:love: their are other's but this one was the first one to spring to mind.

Last edited: