Tom & Jerry Bouthier & Jeremy Healy @ Miss Moneypenny's, Birmingham 1996 (Black Tape)

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
Tom & Jerry Bouthier & Jeremy Healy @ Miss Moneypenny's, Birmingham 1996 (Black Tape)

Tom & Jerry Bouthier & Jeremy Healy @ Miss Moneypenny's, Bonds, Birmingham 1996 (Black Tape)

Here's another that I've not shared on here before...

I named the Healy mix Jeremy Healy (2), as there are two different Healy mixes in the black Moneypenny's tape pack series.

T & J Bouthier Download: Tom & Jerry Bouthier @ Miss Moneypenny's, Birmingham January 1996
Password: tandjmism96

Jeremy Healy Download: Jeremy Healy (2) @ Miss Moneypenny's, Birmingham January 1996 (Black Tape)
No password needed

** Enjoy, but if you are downloading these mixes to sell, remember it's folk like you that have ruined the forum circuit. Also please do not stick these mixes up all over SoundCloud, MixCloud or Facebook. By posting them on there you making forums like OSA less active and ruining a vibe that has been built up over many, many years of hard work and dedication. If I wanted these mixes on them, I'd posted them up myself. Please respect this, thanks. **

Enjoy folks... HV :thumbsup:

Scan of the cover...

2lxw86r.jpg

Last edited:

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
Their is a copy of this on eBay, but the guy is asking way to much for it.

Thanks for sharing top stuff...:thumbsup:

I recalling having to pay a fair wack for this myself Greg. I'd never seen it anywhere else before. I think I paid about £26.00 for it... [gulp]!

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
I recalling having to pay a fair wack for this myself Greg. I'd never seen it anywhere else before. I think I paid about £26.00 for it... [gulp]!

I guess your a collector or your not of tapes, I started collecting tape from about 16 and I still love collecting them to this day, :love::love::love: its the best when you get that extra rare tape your been after for ages the buzz is just amazing. :thumbsup:

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
Scan00451.jpg

It took me fucking ages to find this post, Your rip is the wrong way around by the way,The tom & Jerry Bouthier rip is back to front.

I just bought this that's why I have been hunting this post down make sure my tapes are the same as yours.

:thumbsup:

Last edited: