Sasha 1 & Jim The Shaft Ryan - Miss Moneypenny's, Birmingham - 1994 Red Double Pack

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
Sasha 1 & Jim The Shaft Ryan - Miss Moneypenny's, Birmingham - 1994 Red Double Pack

DSC03534.jpg

* Sasha * (Tease 1)

1. The Mackenzie - Higher In The Sky (Original mix) inst with piano
2. Sandee - Notice Me (Afro Morning Mix) "hey yeah" female vocals
3. The Factory - T.I.M.E. (Climax Time) inst with rising sounds "if youve got the time"
4. Ascension - Move To The Music
5. Funtopia feat Jimi Polo - Do You Wanna Know (Gut Drum Mix)
6. Asli Tanriverdi - Eastern Lover "forever in your dreams" (ophra haza style female vocals)
7. Jody Watley - Ecstasy (Nocturnal Mix) [MCA]
8. Taiko - Echo Drop (Hard Mix) "give me love"

8. Taiko - Echo Drop (Hard Mix) "give me love" (cont)
9. Sound Of One - As I Am (Sound Factory Mix) "take me baby" piano/female vocals
10. Ozonic - Can You Feel (Instrumental) piano
11. Sasha & Sam Mollison - Higher Ground (Brothers in Rhythm Mix)
12. Paz Pooba - Hold Me Tight
13. Hard Corey & Martini - Heaven (Luv Mix) "could heaven ever be like this"
14. F Machine - Lost In America (Floor Federation Club Mix)
15. Jump - No Rich Fat Daddy [Dark Records] "dont waste no" repeated
16. Suzi Carr - All Over Me "I am what I am, let your love bring down on me, all over my body" piano/ female vocals
17. ??? "you hear my voice, you touch my soul" hammond/male vocals (briefly)

* Jim Shaft Ryan * April 94
1. Shape Navigator - Summers Calling (Vocal Mix) [Guerilla]
2. [05:10] ??? "come on come on" female/sax
3. [08:20] ??? "all of this" repeated male/piano
4. David Morales & The Bad Yard Club - In De Ghetto
5. [15:30] ??? "wake up dreamer" female/piano
6. All Things Nice - Aural Drive [Bosting] "feel it, i can feel it" female scat/sax
7. Donna Giles - And Im Telling You Im Not Going (Poppers Full On Delight Mix)
8. [28:00] ??? "ooh yeah" female/piano (familiar)
9. Bump - House Stompin (Ramp Stomp Mix)
10. Hope - Tree Frog (mix?)
11. The Two Amigos - Los Puerbos (mc kinky / spanish guitar)

11. The Two Amigos - Los Puerbos (mc kinky / spanish guitar) (cont)
12. Respect - Young Hearts Run Free (Loveland Nrgetically Executed Dub) techno cat
13. [07:30] ? "hallelujah" piano
14. OT Quartet - Hold That Sucker Down (Builds Like A Skyscraper)
15. Solitaire Gee - The Teazer [Phat As Phuck] "let it roll get bold" doug lazy sample
16. Motive 8 - Rockin For Myself (orig white label mix) "holding on right now baby"
17. Floorjam - Stoneage "everybodys feeling" male / funky guitar
18. Taiko - Echo Drop (Hard Mix)
19. Sublime - TGV [Limbo] synth
20. R.M Project - Rock To The Beat (Club Mix) "gimme another tune & ill rock to the beat" riff from Psychotropic - Hypnosis
21. Deep Piece - Torwart (Loud Bass Mix) [Limbo]

Sasha 1 - Miss MoneyPennys Tape 1(1994) Red Cover

MEGA

Jim The Shaft Ryan - Miss MoneyPennys Tape 1(1994) Red Cover

MEGA

I want to thank Bradly for the track list :thumbsup: sorry no scan of cover but I don't want to be flattering them in my scanner as the inlay's are in mint condition and I want to be keeping them that way.its only on these as they are so rare ;)

Once again I have taken photograph. of proof that I own these tapes

I have still got a few nice ones to share so keep your eyes peeled for that...:roll:

Don't be selling these on!!! You don't have my permission to take the rips and put them anywhere else. Don't be spoiling it for others!!!:naughty:

Last edited:

k00lworld

VIP Silver Member
It's a shame this goes on. The worst example I experienced was when I uploaded a mix from Naughty but Nice in Hereford to Facebook (I've uploaded them here as well at times) and the first response was someone offering to sell them as CDs.

I don't mind people grabbing the files and sharing them, one of the main reasons I upload them is to ID songs I like (I'll email Brady whenever I can recognise an ID he wants as his archive site is really useful) but I really dislike someone profiting from my time, effort and money.

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
I have re added these you will be able to access my tapes via mixcloud, I want them to be shared around but I personally I don't like listening to tapes via mixcloud, but just because the amount of leechers and profit makers that come to this forum, you can have them via mixcloud instead of downloading via MP3. ;) and at least on mixcloud people will say thanks.

Enjoy!!!:thumbsup:

spaceface

Apr 2, 2004
www.discogs.com
8. [28:00] ??? "ooh yeah" female/piano (familiar) is Mr. Roy - Something About U (Mr. Roy's Red Label Mix)

Didn't realise i missed all the controversy here but in case you think i was one of the unapprecaitives, i got this first time around. Prob from Chris or Henry, they both uploaded loads at the time, top lads. Regardless, cheers for your efforts :thumbsup:

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
8. [28:00] ??? "ooh yeah" female/piano (familiar) is Mr. Roy - Something About U (Mr. Roy's Red Label Mix)

Didn't realise i missed all the controversy here but in case you think i was one of the unapprecaitives, i got this first time around. Prob from Chris or Henry, they both uploaded loads at the time, top lads. Regardless, cheers for your efforts :thumbsup:

I think it was Henry as I have seen it on chris's want list on discogs, I know hernry owns it, as I still speak to henry and he is a good online friend of mine and I speak to him on a daily basis. I think it only me and 1 other person who own these on discogs as they are so rare.

Last edited:

spaceface

Apr 2, 2004
www.discogs.com
That "wake up dreamer" tune has been driving me mad for a long time too. The melody in it is so familiar. Probably a sample, but someone must know it. Reminds me of my '94 holiday to Tenerife and i'm sure it was a fairly well played out track at the time....

And i never really knew HV well, but we crossed paths many times on here trying to nail tracklists. Give him my regards.

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
I have re added these you will be able to access my tapes via mixcloud, I want them to be shared around but I personally I don't like listening to tapes via mixcloud, but just because the amount of leechers and profit makers that come to this forum, you can have them via mixcloud instead of downloading via MP3. ;) and at least on mixcloud people will say thanks.

Enjoy!!!:thumbsup:

good on ya Gregsta, mixcloud them all in the future fella ;)

Its soul destroying spending all those hours ripping tapes/uploading and people cant even take the time to say thanks. If I have a tape I want to share nowadays I add it to youtube, that way people can listen to the set, I can add the tracklisting underneath and there is no profiteering from leechers.

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
It's a shame this goes on. The worst example I experienced was when I uploaded a mix from Naughty but Nice in Hereford to Facebook (I've uploaded them here as well at times) and the first response was someone offering to sell them as CDs.

I don't mind people grabbing the files and sharing them, one of the main reasons I upload them is to ID songs I like (I'll email Brady whenever I can recognise an ID he wants as his archive site is really useful) but I really dislike someone profiting from my time, effort and money.

Bang on buddy.

I love sharing music. I get a really buzz out of giving others mixes they'll get pleasure from. But the fuckers that sell mixes... profiting from others' time, effort, money and kindness?? Drives me fucking nuts.

henryvilla

VIP Silver Member
Jul 19, 2010
Top work Greg. It's great to see someone with the enthusiasm and passion of buying and ripping tapes that I once had fella.

Your time, money and efforts are fully appreciate by most bud. Even more by the people who will go on to sell them! ;)

But they never even bother to say thanks. :mad:

I've said it before, I know, but it's so sad to see places like OSA so quiet these days. It's only a small handful of people that trawl these pages in the shadows to grab mixes to sell, but ultimately, they have ruined it for the masses.

Keep up the top work fella, and thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

Last edited:

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
I guess there should be a disclaimer button that you tick when posting a download link saying --

"by posting this link you agree that anybody can share your link, make profit from your content, and pass on your work as being their own"

I wonder if that would make people think twice about sharing their ripps on the world wide web ;):crazy::naughty: :rotate:

Last edited:

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
Top work Greg. It's great to see someone with the enthusiasm and passion of buying and ripping tapes that I once had fella.

You're time, money and efforts are fully appreciate by most bud. Even more by the people who will go on to sell them! ;)

But they never even bother to say thanks. :mad:

I've said it before, I know, but it's so sad to see places like OSA so quiet these days. It's only a small handful of people that trawl these pages in the shadows to grab mixes to sell, but ultimately, they have ruined it for the masses.

Keep up the top work fella, and thanks for sharing :thumbsup:
I totally understand what your saying hernry, but their are the few,who like me who generally want to download the tape rips and listen to them and get tracklist for their mixing, so my tapes are here for the poeple like me. For the people who want the rips to listen to, not everyone is going download them and sell them on. But I have only made them so they can listen to them via my mixcloud page. I know they can be ripped from their but the sound quailty is not the same, as a pure mp3. Only my friends will get a copy of the pure mp3. Am not that stupid I know this forum is full of leeching scum.

spaceface

Apr 2, 2004
www.discogs.com
their are the few,who like me who generally want to download the tape rips and listen to them and get tracklist for their mixing

This is exactly me. I would share my own if i had any, but i only had 3 or 4 unique tapes that i uploaded years ago. I try to help with tracklists, and it has been my background hobby (some might say obsession) for years. To be honest i think most people are the same. The problem is that it just takes one or two profiteering assholes to ruin it for everyone. Nothing gets shared, the community dies. And if the idiots that actually bought the mp3's just looked, they'd see that they can get the music for free anyway and join a great community. It's really damn frustrating.

Anyway Hi HV! It's good to see you are still around too. I thought i was the only one lurking in the background these days :)

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
I guess there should be a disclaimer button that you tick when posting a download like saying --

"by posting this link you agree that anybody can share your link, make profit from your content, and pass on your work as being their own"

I wonder if that would make people think twice about sharing their ripps on the world wide web ;):crazy::naughty: :rotate:

I totally undrstand what your saying, but just one day their might be someone like myself who comes along looking for tapes to listen to and it would be a real shame if their was nothing here for them to fine.
I know collecting tapes is a very expensive hobbie.
Maybe another me might come along and it would be nice to think their are rips and track list for them to find like their was for me.;) giving back what was giving to me.

And I try to not think about the people who steal for profit, just the people who generally want the rip to listen to.