Help me please Braddy, you're my only hope!!! :O

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

altern8fan

Oct 24, 2011
I keep hearing Braddy's Non Stop Piano Mix 08 but can't find a track list anywhere! Is it available to download on here? I need to ID a track that features "drop the needle and pump up the jam"... Please help! :D

altern8fan

Oct 24, 2011
Nice track but sadly not! It's a lot later than that, more of an Italian piano house track.. guess I'll have to wait for it to come round on OSA Radio again and try and record a clip. Thanks though!

BOD

Staff member
VIP Silver Member
Sep 4, 2007
over there
braddy tune

Hi mate, I believe the tune your after is an old Pianoman white label with a picture of George Dawes on it. Was talking with Ste Huxley today about it but he cant remember what it is called, something like trendy traxx but is sure its that. If your on Facebook try asking Pianoman himself.
Hope this helps :)

altern8fan

Oct 24, 2011
Thanks BOD, I've messaged Pianoman so hopefully if he'll get back to me. I'm waiting for it to come back on the OSA radio schedule to try and record a clip although keep missing it! :cry:

altern8fan

Oct 24, 2011
Pianoman suggested a track called Slapper - Rock To The Max which isn't it... Come on OSA Radio schedule, play the damn mix again! :(

Davey T

Sep 15, 2004
Ste was half right bod:

Cheeky boys - you fat cow vol 1

Has Matt Lucas (George Dawes) on it but don't think it was pianoman...could be mistaken though :thumbsup:

Dave

altern8fan

Oct 24, 2011
Thanks Davey although still unresolved I'm afraid! It's the same sample but completely different track... all I need is a clip of it but waiting for it to come back around on OSA is driving me nuts! If only someone could nudge the Auto DJ for me to play it! :cry:

altern8fan

Oct 24, 2011
Thanks Butty - That could be it!!! Can't find any YouTube links to that remix though. Does anyone have it anywhere?

Cheers
G

altern8fan

Oct 24, 2011
Butty, do you have access to the OSA radio playlist server? If I could grab the Braddy - Non Stop Piano Mix 08 I could get a clip from it. I'm even chatting to Pianoman via Facebook! :D