Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

billyrave

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 28, 2012
Inside the Box
It was always my intention only to keep a small selection of vinyl that is most important to me, but my addiction has somewhat got the better of me over the past couple of years :)
My battle plan was to buy and rip tunes I want and like and re-sell, but I've not really been that good at reselling - until now. . . .

Absolutely offering "mates rates" for the OSA faithful (you know who you are) :hubba:

check my vinyl for sale - Buy Vinyl Records and CDs from billyrave at Discogs Marketplace
and my collection - billyrave / Collection

if it's not currently sale, but you want it - message or ring me - I might be willing to sell or trade ;)
I will be adding to the sale list constantly

remember cogs prices include charges etc - I'm happy to deal privately outside of cogs and get the best deal for the vinyl enthusiasts that support OSA :)

peace

APH

Apr 13, 2009
I`ll have a look Bill, just started buying vinyl again, bought a load of discogs that have just arrived. You only have 4 out of me wants list but Im sure they`ll be a few more.

billyrave

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 28, 2012
Inside the Box
adding all the time dude. if there are any specific wants - have a look at my collection - most will be for sale at some point, so if i haven't advertised yet, it probably will be at some point - jump the queue :D

Dazwhan

Nov 21, 2009
www.mixcloud.com
It was always my intention only to keep a small selection of vinyl that is most important to me, but my addiction has somewhat got the better of me over the past couple of years :)
My battle plan was to buy and rip tunes I want and like and re-sell, but I've not really been that good at reselling - until now. . . .

Absolutely offering "mates rates" for the OSA faithful (you know who you are) :hubba:

check my vinyl for sale - Buy Vinyl Records and CDs from billyrave at Discogs Marketplace
and my collection - billyrave / Collection

if it's not currently sale, but you want it - message or ring me - I might be willing to sell or trade ;)
I will be adding to the sale list constantly

remember cogs prices include charges etc - I'm happy to deal privately outside of cogs and get the best deal for the vinyl enthusiasts that support OSA :)

peace

There's a few in your collection that I have on my wantlist Billy...are ya still going to be listing more?

cheers
Daz

billyrave

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 28, 2012
Inside the Box
Yeah I'm going to be listing more Daz - It's just a slow process in between work and getting drunk :p

see my collection link above - if I haven't already listed it - it doesn't mean it's not for sale. if there's anything that catches your eye - pm me on here or discogs to discuss :hubba:

peace \o/

Dazwhan

Nov 21, 2009
www.mixcloud.com
Yeah I'm going to be listing more Daz - It's just a slow process in between work and getting drunk :p

see my collection link above - if I haven't already listed it - it doesn't mean it's not for sale. if there's anything that catches your eye - pm me on here or discogs to discuss :hubba:

peace \o/

nice one Billy :thumbsup:

I'll put some sort of list together and get back to ya ;)

cheers
Daz

Dazwhan

Nov 21, 2009
www.mixcloud.com

peace \o/

pm'd ya Billy ;)

Daz