UK and Italian 12" Singles For Sale

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

adamw

Feb 13, 2007
Disco Outcast
Hi Everyone,

I haven't been on here for a long time but some of the longstanding members may remember me when I was a fairly regular poster a little around 6 or 7 years ago. For those who don't know me, I've been DJing for many years, I DJ'd the Friday nights and also the Rewind Nights at Legends in Warrington until 1993 then moved on to Maximes in Wigan where I DJ'd for a further 4 years before moving onto other DJ things.

I thought it might be useful to let people know that I've decided to thin out my vinyl collection and will be selling a load of mainly UK and Italian 12" singles plus some US stuff via Discogs over the coming weeks and months. A number of you may be interested in some of the stuff for sale.

I've only just started posting items and will be adding batches of tunes over the coming weeks. I'm hoping to get a lot of stuff on there. Most of the stuff for sale is in near mint condition and in some cases is unplayed so for people looking to replace worn copies or for newbies looking to bolster their collection this is the ideal opportunity. Nearly all the items will be priced reasonably cheaply so a good chance to grab some bargains!

I'm also open to offers and bulk purchases for anything listed at £2.50 or under I'll do 6 for £5.00 or 12 for £10.00 so if you think you might want 5 or more tunes please get in touch via PM, preferably via Discogs, and I can get the best deal on postage.

My seller ID on Discogs is as follows:

Buy Vinyl Records and CDs from Lexian at Discogs Marketplace

Happy browsing and hope a few of you might find something you want.

All the best.

Adam

adamw

Feb 13, 2007
Disco Outcast
More tunes to be added in the next 48 hours if people are still interested. I've sold a lot of stuff in the last week but there's a lot more to be added so please be patient and keep checking back... :thumbsup: