OSA Radio - Old Skool Music 24/7




Listeners @

'Open' when prompted to play in your chosen player

Download The App

Download Free Old Skool Mixes

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 80

Thread: New sounding old

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    nana na na nana I wish Pink was dead, nana na na nana I shot her in the head, nana na na nana and now shes frikkin dead!
    Posts
    5,981

    New sounding old

    Anyone noticed stuff like this on the increase:

    Anna Lunoe & Touch Sensitive - Real Talk - YouTube
    KING PRAWN SPANIEL



    Pauly's Blog
    BALEARIC SKIRMISH

    Pauly's Mixes
    Pauly P Mixes

    Tunes for sale added to Discogs every day...
    THE CHEAPEST TUNES AT DISCOGS

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    949

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    5,275
    was listening to Totally Enormous Extinct Dinsoaurs tunes the other day on youtube, nice

    Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs - Household Goods [OFFICIAL VIDEO] - YouTube

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Kicking ass and chewing bubble gum, but all out of gum...
    Posts
    1,127
    Quote Originally Posted by pauly p View Post
    Anyone noticed stuff like this on the increase:

    Anna Lunoe & Touch Sensitive - Real Talk - YouTube
    Absolutely love this! Let me know if you come across any more gems...

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Kicking ass and chewing bubble gum, but all out of gum...
    Posts
    1,127
    Love both of these too. Particularly like the Scuba track with Normski/Dance Energy in the video!!

  6. #6

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    949
    2 recentish ones from Alden Tyrell rolled into 1 vid....Didn't know he was a dutch geezer with dreads

    My fave begins at 2:30 is just a beautiful piano track.

    T. Trax - T. Trax - YouTube

    & one from 3 years ago...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzjJtXozW2w

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    5,275
    Quote Originally Posted by SCR101.5 View Post
    2 recentish ones from Alden Tyrell rolled into 1 vid....Didn't know he was a dutch geezer with dreads

    My fave begins at 2:30 is just a beautiful piano track.

    T. Trax - T. Trax - YouTube

    & one from 3 years ago...
    Rick (Poppa) Howard - I Won't Lay Back (Original Vocal Mix) - YouTube
    R lass has a remixed italo disco track by alden tyrell, better than the orig too

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    949
    Quote Originally Posted by superdan View Post
    R lass has a remixed italo disco track by alden tyrell, better than the orig too
    What's the name of the track Superdan?

    A new one with a great old sounding piano line...
    Drop Out Orchestra ft. Christopher Norman - In The Dark (NSFW Remix) - YouTube

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    5,275
    Quote Originally Posted by SCR101.5 View Post
    What's the name of the track Superdan?

    A new one with a great old sounding piano line...
    Drop Out Orchestra ft. Christopher Norman - In The Dark (NSFW Remix) - YouTube
    Klapto - mr game

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Kiss me brown eye
    Posts
    2,534
    Quote Originally Posted by superdan View Post
    was listening to Totally Enormous Extinct Dinsoaurs tunes the other day on youtube, nice

    Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs - Household Goods [OFFICIAL VIDEO] - YouTube
    Was this after or before listening to Jay Dobie's Progressive Classics 3, dude?

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    729

    Nice \0/

    Lovin this


  12. #12

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,800
    First post in a while. Loved this last year. Enjoy.

    Urulu - 1991 (Original Mix) - YouTube

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Skem
    Posts
    157
    PS3 Gamer Tag - steveod

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Was Manchestoh, Now Yorkshire
    Posts
    4,868
    There's some great music about at the moment, particularly the stuff Weatherall has been remixing. Back to his best imho

    Can't find it on Youtube but I liked this last year

    Reverso 68 - Piano 89

    Baa Boo at Juno Records

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    London
    Posts
    3,800
    Quote Originally Posted by Konspiracy View Post
    There's some great music about at the moment, particularly the stuff Weatherall has been remixing. Back to his best imho

    Can't find it on Youtube but I liked this last year

    Reverso 68 - Piano 89

    Baa Boo at Juno Records
    Fucking hell, that's a beauty. Missed that one.

    The Weatherall Masterpiece mix on MOS is great if you've not already got it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •