Jenks Easter Weekend

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

pete-nic

Mar 28, 2007
Burnley
Well I bit the bullet and decided to attend an event for the first time in about 15 years , what can I say :) , first time ever at buzz , club was smaller than expected but this created a decent vibe , it wqasnt as busy as I wouls have expected but still busy enough to create a good vibe , everyone friendly and felt safe n sound , probably danced like a right dildo ...rusty aint the word :) had a chat with bod so it was good to bump into someone even if only for a brief chat before his set , only caught a couple of the sets as had to work in the morning , ste huxleys was banging all in all and didn't just belt out well known anthems it was some of his beasties that finally face up to it ...I had to dance , enjoyed meslf once I got going , next uop was bod who like ste kept in frisky with some choice selections , bod p[layed a version of Edwin starr war that was just booom , ive googled it to death but cant find it so its a good weapon for any dj that , would go again for sure but would book a hotel and stay the duration as it needed more time for me , a good night all in all and well worth the forty minute drive ....thumbsup to the organisers , good cosy venue , decent chillout areas and a booming pa :mexican: hats off to you :thumbsup: worth a visit this one people :dummy:

Barrie Jay

Jul 20, 2003
Fleetwood - twinned with Royston Vasey
Our next event:

12873544_10153323106380163_1934803015_o (2).jpg