May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
IMG_0001.jpg

Drop Dead Gorgeous - Jeremy Healy And Jon Pleased Wimmin 1995

If you know any of the tracks please help out :thumbsup:

Drop Dead Gorgeous - Jon The Pleased Wimmin A & B - 1995

Drop Dead Gorgeous - Jeremy Healy - 1995

I have got plenty of stuff for all of you to enjoy, just got to get round to recording it. So watch this space. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
Jon Pleased Wimmin 95 (similar to Boxed 95 @ Basics, large salad)

00:00 Janet Jackson - Throb
06:00 Doug Lazy - Rollin' On (SPS Dub Lazy Mix) "house house groove, keep going" doug lazy vocal samples / piano
13:30 Candy Girls - Fee Fi Fo Fum (Sharp Dub)
18:30 Club America - Club America "the choice is yours" male
25:00 ??? "you take me higher, body to body, tie me up with your devotion" female

00:00 cont
03:30 Alcatraz - Giv Me Luv
10:00 Upstate - I Get High (Sharp Remix) "get it up" female
15:40 think its - Bizarre Inc - you took my love
20:00 Nu Soul feat Kelli Rich - Hide-A-Way (Lisa Marie Experience Remix)
29:30 acidy

very shaky tape, I would be tempted to snap the tape open and move the tape reels to a new tape case

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
Jon Pleased Wimmin 95 (similar to Boxed 95 @ Basics, large salad)

00:00 Janet Jackson - Throb
06:00 Doug Lazy - Rollin' On (SPS Dub Lazy Mix) "house house groove, keep going" doug lazy vocal samples / piano
13:30 Candy Girls - Fee Fi Fo Fum (Sharp Dub)
18:30 Club America - Club America "the choice is yours" male
25:00 ??? "you take me higher, body to body, tie me up with your devotion" female

00:00 cont
03:30 Alcatraz - Giv Me Luv
10:00 Upstate - I Get High (Sharp Remix) "get it up" female
15:40 think its - Bizarre Inc - you took my love
20:00 Nu Soul feat Kelli Rich - Hide-A-Way (Lisa Marie Experience Remix)
29:30 acidy

very shaky tape, I would be tempted to snap the tape open and move the tape reels to a new tape case
It seems to me they work their self out after a few plays. I got these on ebay most of them were like this but after a few plays they stop making that noise. I will re record this again and see what happens. .:thumbsup: I have Graeme Park V99-02 what was doing the same.I played it a few times and it seemed to sort its self out. I would send them back for a refund, but they are rare and I think I can bare the distortion. I do have the mint collection here with Graeme Park and Tom Wainwright and that sounds perfect. But once again I will have to get round to recording it before I put it on here.

Last edited:

brady

VIP Silver Member
Oct 26, 2001
Scottish Borders
www.tracklistings.co.uk
ive had tapes do the same, if you fast forward the tape all the way thru both sides it sometimes help, I think the tape sticks together if it doesnt get played for a while

or you could try this if you have a spare few hours ;) ;)

15095588-cassette-tape-with-pencil-to-rewind-Stock-Photo.jpg

Chunky

Mar 21, 2006
ive had tapes do the same, if you fast forward the tape all the way thru both sides it sometimes help, I think the tape sticks together if it doesnt get played for a while

I always do the same.

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com

or you could try this if you have a spare few hours ;) ;)

View attachment 33433
Will I have just fast forward The Jeremy Healy tape a few time and it corrected the issue thanks for all your help. Just got to record it then I will add it.

Last edited:

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
Candy Girls - Wham Bam (Sharp Mix) , There a remix of this song going on in their somewere, it sound a bit like that song from Tony De vit Boxed 1995 that goes hit the dog get out. "God dame just wait a little minute I think were going to fell it about now" you know the one.

Last edited: