The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
001 (2).jpg
Drop Dead Gorgeous - Graeme Park

Rare, original DAT cassette tape pack, recorded live, circa 1995.

2 cassette tapes featuring -

Side A - Graeme Park
Side B - Graeme Park

Side C - Graeme Park
Side D - Graeme Park

http://www.mediafire.com/file/s4mp3yun5eopbq7/DropDead_Gorgeous_Graeme_Park_Side_A_%2526_B_1995.mp3/file

Password: graemepark123

http://www.mediafire.com/file/hgjfj3g8km3tyej/DropDead_Gorgeous_Graeme_Park_Side_C_%2526_D_1995.mp3/file

Password: graemepark123

Hope you enjoy this !!! This set seems very good to me. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
I will get round to rerecording these so they are not shacky any more, As I know how to stop them being shacky now and thanks for doing the track list brady, Your a star :thumbsup: Because they are really helpful, to people like myself who still mixes and want to purchase the choons. :spin:

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
no worries Gregsta, if youre going to the effort of ripping your tapes you want to get the best sound quality possible, ive had some great advice from people about set up/programs to use etc. all advice is appreciated ;)

this guy has the most in depth advice for converting audio

Digitising cassette tapes - TMB Wiki

Category:Audio Tools - TMB Wiki

I did have a good read though this. I know about most of the programs on there and I already have Adobe Audtions , iZotope Ozone 6 and iZotope RX .

Last edited:

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
Ok brady, I read though what that guy put on TMB Wiki and have re recorded the tape @ 48000Hz and 36-bit, as I do have a expensive Sound card, Anyhow's I have recorded side A again and re uploaded and I think it sounds amazing, considering some of the awful recordings I have heard on here. Thanks for the link :thumbsup: I will re record all sides again, and let you know when I have finished. I have already uploaded side A and it is already available for download. Side B and C,D have been added now. For all you Old Skool Ravers to enjoy. More shares coming soon.;)

Last edited:

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
nice one Greg ;) really appreciate the time and effort you have put into these bud

I ripped these on a USB Tape player I thought I had re ripped these on my Awia 850 but looking I have not. I still have these on tape, I definitely could do with re ripping these again.

The reason I was checking back on this I thought these were all studio mixers but this one is not.

But not really got time at the moment might get round to it at some point :thumbsup: who knows I have a ton of tapes i have not ripped but with my mrs being in a coma for 47 days and her been home only 3 weeks not really had time.

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
Side C
12. [00:00] Kim English - Time For Love (David Morales Club mix)
13. [05:40] Lisa Lisa & The Cult Jam - Let The Beat Hit Em (The Brand New Pumped Up C&C Vocal Mix)
14. [12:00] Lisa Lisa & The Cult Jam - Let The Beat Hit Em (LL W/Love RC Mix)
Graeme Park talking on the mic :D
15. [19:30] Shiva - Work it Out (Morales Classic Club Mix)
16. [29:00] Key To Life Feat Sabrina Johnston - Forever (New Heights Swing mix)