deck repairs

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

APH

Apr 13, 2009
How do all? I`m needing to get one of my technics serviced as the pitch is fooked. I`m looking for someone within West Yorks if possible or further afield , but I need to have it collected & returned.

I`ve seen a few online offering these services but just want to know if anyones had any experience with certain ones.

Cheers

Monty

Apr 8, 2006
How do all? I`m needing to get one of my technics serviced as the pitch is fooked. I`m looking for someone within West Yorks if possible or further afield , but I need to have it collected & returned.

I`ve seen a few online offering these services but just want to know if anyones had any experience with certain ones.

Cheers

Hi mate hope your doing well buy one of these all in one pitch faders take your old one out & put this one in saving you money

TECHNICS PITCH FADER COMPLETE ASSEMBLY WITH PCB SL-1200 SL-1210 MK2 GENUINE | eBay

$_57KPGMKFDI.jpg

BOD

Staff member
VIP Silver Member
Sep 4, 2007
over there
20150919_161614-1-1.jpg

Sam did a full service & calibration on mine, replaced the pitch on both for mk5's with new inner felt & silver trims. :)

APH

Apr 13, 2009
cheers all for replying. fitted the new pitch fader myself, just as well I managed to unplug the deck first.:crazy: