one to avoid

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Deaksy

Jan 11, 2013
Just a note for anyone buying vinyl from discogs, avoid a seller called chelski the chaps a waste of space

siman91

Dec 28, 2002
Brisvegas
I had an experience with Chelski which I can not recall being too bad. In fact I only had good to fair experiences with discogs however I have generally been careful and not gone for the cheapest.

S

Jigsaw

May 24, 2015
East of England
Www.buzzin-house.com
I had an experience with Chelski which I can not recall being too bad. In fact I only had good to fair experiences with discogs however I have generally been careful and not gone for the cheapest.

S
I just look at reviews then price.I try to keep to my rule good feedback 99 98 % feedeback, I guess my experience with ebay has learnt me this... If your paid with paypal and have had issue with the purchase, Do a charge back and Paypal will kick their ass and hold their money ha:cops:

Albertryder

Jul 10, 2019
I just look at reviews then price.I try to keep to my rule good feedback 99 98 % feedeback, I guess my experience with ebay has learnt me this... If your paid with paypal and have had issue with the purchase, Do a charge back and Paypal will kick their ass and hold their money ha:cops:
Discogs is generally very good if you’re careful with the sellers. Yes don’t got for cheapest. I often stick with newer sellers with 💯 score and 10 to a few hundred sales. There are a number of other good established ones - Louisangel is reliable - runs globalgroove. Always check feedback. Avoid anything under 99.9 or 8 if you can.