whatyadoinsucka

Dec 18, 2001
Up North, pint o tetley
right then i'll start up the previous debate
just been to the disc bradford,

PBT promo copy ie stamped in blue ink, is not the original copy

the first ever copy, was done by some lads from
bradford, in their bedroom

using a deck to push in the acca' took them alot off attempts to do it. I'm told
they dat'd it and took it down the local vinyl cutters

I had my hands on a copy today

its a 4 trk booty, feat. control 'i'm on excstacy' on the b-side

only 500 copies approx remain as the rest where smashed / stamped on at the pressing factory, due to the 'control' track
copyright owners finding out.

and let me tell you ITS SO MUCH better than the version 'ive got
and most others have

unfortunately i asked the guy to play it out loud
thinking it was a strange remix of fpi project 'everyobdy all over the world'

i've never seen someone move so fast, and the £50 tag was on it before i could say 'TUNE'

sorry to bring up an long old thread

whatyadoinsucka

Dec 18, 2001
Up North, pint o tetley
Biskit

give them a ring and they'll play it you

Ive been told that the actual original of PBT is a one sided rare white label!!! Correct me if im wrong!

deffo the original

you can tell its an amateur production jobby

but it still sounds mint

ilovepiano

Jul 9, 2002
Right... my copy is like this.
Big purple letters sayin push button technology limited. Looks like it's been stamped on but it's pretty big.
The side with just 4 U on it has POW 001 and WE"RE BACK scratched on it.
The flip side has DEDICATED TO GUNTERS DUTCH DOLLARS and THE EXCHANGE scratched on it. Also the track on this side is shit.

I also have just 4 U on one of the KNIGHTS booties and that one is a different version. The beat is off ELECTRIC CHOC - SHOCK THE BEAT and sounds a bit out of time, and instead of saying EVERYBODY REACH, REACH TO THE TOP at the beggining, the KNIGHTS one says OOOH SEVENTH HEAVEN etc.

So which one is which, and why are they different

Danny

Jul 22, 2002
London, UK
www.ketoloco.com
is this the track which samples "fpi project - everybody all over the world" and "kristal - take me to the top" etc???

i have a record with the same stamp as "ilovepiano" described above, with the above described tune on the stamped side, and another tune on the other side.......wouldnt of thought this'd have been worth much.......it cant be that rare can it???:S

Private Pyle

Oct 31, 2010
I know this is a very old thread but does anyone know where I can get a copy of this? If not the original I will happily pay for a download. I remember this track fron The Gallery in Leeds and want it badly.