giphy (1).gif

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    909.1 KB · Views: 237

siman91

Dec 28, 2002
Brisvegas
Not one item is factually correct, surely its been written by a 15 year old or as a wind up as one thing they must know is true is that most people who lived through the 80's and 90's have a real deep passion for their youth and loved every minute including the fashions, limited pub opening hours (really who cared about that as the pub was only a place to meet before going out to a party) etc.

A lousy piece of writing has got a reaction which makes me wonder if it is a wind up.

S

seandelier

Dec 8, 2006
It's a trolling wind up. Maybe he should also list that the old timers have lost their sense of humour.

One of my bezzie mates in the fashion picture. I am going to send him it. He can take a joke

Jiglo

Mar 21, 2005
Wigan
Clever marketing. It got people talking about a long forgotten and otherwise now unread publication again.

They countered it with a 'Why 90's raving was better' a few days later and it was also written from the perspective of an old DJ that didn't live the same life as most of us, with his jet setting lifestyle, so bore little resemblance of what raving meant to most of us.

Just out an of touch publication, with no real direction anymore, trying to fit in.