Goodtimes

Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

MC MADDOX

Nov 10, 2002
:phones: Any 1 go to goodtimes last night. once again a wicked job by ben and mik GTP. also adding to the vibe was mark makenda and his partner in crime Aaron. Full marks once again boyz. Keep up tne head mashin work.....:fekked:

pacman

Nov 11, 2001
Manchester
Yeah, excellent night of mayhem.

Did ya see that ffog on the way home, like a fackin obstacle course. Kept forgetting I was actually driving lol it was that harsh :fekked:

MC MADDOX

Nov 10, 2002
:condom: Ye the fog on the way back 2 Manchester was a fuukin nightmare i had 2 drive my mates car home 4 him cos he span out and turned into a pumpkin.

pacman

Nov 11, 2001
Manchester
OldskoolDazed (al) said:
krgkljldasjgjlajdlsjgjsadljdljhsljdlkbhjldsjldjljsdgjlsjdljghjsdkljlhlhfsg
lajhgasdljgljdgjljdgjsldg0sgd4awtg ;lyhrutyiuyouoalsjfz;ljldslljgjljhljldfhgsdahfjfsdlujfdllsajlgjlsdjhjdfjljgjdlfhkljljjhldjklsajlgdjb

cya soon

;)

It is evident from this that you may have lived a previous life as Vernon De Raambol, the King of the Templar.

I say this becasue this scripture translates into typical philosophcal comment for this period in time.

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
Gotta say it was a top nite!!!

Packers - soz 4 doin ur head in with me fan :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$

PW - gr8 2 see ya again hun!!!

Sweet & Grad - sorry I disappeared whilst u were still sleepin but it was top as always!!!!

Al - ur somersaults were superb m8, hope ur back ain't 2 sore!!!

Jaxxy - top codshite as usual!!!

Phil - u were missed m8 not 4 pickin me up off the floor cos me new regime mean't I stayed upright all nite!!

Can't remember who the new peeps were that I met soz!!!! :$ :$

pacman

Nov 11, 2001
Manchester
The Joker said:
Packers - soz 4 doin ur head in with me fan :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$

Nah its not a problem, it didnt do me head in in a bad way - It helped to take me from that transitional stage of Normality to Hammered.

I quite like that sort of headfuck anyway hehehehehehe.

Joker Jen

VIP Gold Member
Oct 8, 2001
Secret Location in Gotham City
pacman said:
Nah its not a problem, it didnt do me head in in a bad way - It helped to take me from that transitional stage of Normality to Hammered.

I quite like that sort of headfuck anyway hehehehehehe.

gud am glad it didn't do ur head in a bad way!!! It's a bit mad that fan thing cos if u don't put the batteries in the right way the air blows away from u rather than 2wards, now that wud really mess with ur head!!!

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
What can I say......Top night as usual;)

Will get the photo's developed and scaned for you all to see soon. Cant be botherd to type at the moment, but will put a review up soon.

Jaxxy:D

Ps For the attention of oldskool (Al)
petergriffin.jpg

Now you can see what was giving me the giggles all night mate:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

What a look alike :eyes:

lololololololol hahha al's back

man some of stuff we was upto at tonks lol - jaxx can ya rem argos game me and u got everyone on lol hahahhahhaha - aint done that for yrs - hahahhahhahha still got me in stitches cause everyone was playin lolololol - guess the item and how much it is lolololololol funny as fuck - what elese we get upto lol

al

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Dj M Jaxx

Oct 12, 2001
YORK UK
www.myspace.com
OldskoolDazed (al) said:
lololololololol hahha al's back

man some of stuff we was upto at tonks lol - jaxx can ya rem argos game me and u got everyone on

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Hears one for ya

Page 234

Item 8

This bed-side lamp, is wonderfuly hand crafted
by Turkish knomes, armed only with cocktail sausages
and a philip's screw driver, it is enbelished with a spagetti
teek outline and smells of Angel pee

Place your bet's now !!! :eyes: :eyes:

MC MADDOX

Nov 10, 2002
:eyebrow: I just looked at that page an it dont look like no lamp 2 me. its summat i wouldnt mind turnin that on though. Check out that page boys.:gigolo:

MC MADDOX

Nov 10, 2002
Proper bo!

Shit ive been busted again. at least it wasnt me mam this time. Lookin forward 2 seein the crew. if any1 got anything planned b4 goodtimes let me know.. Proper Bo!:cool: