Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

BOD

Staff member
VIP Silver Member
Sep 4, 2007
over there
This blows my head clean off every time I watch it. If you aint seen it before and need cheering up this will do the bizz :love:

bjproc

Jun 2, 2013
they were supporting the prodigy in glasgow years ago, i remember it being a sunday, i so wanted to get down there to see n-joi, didn't go due to time off/money/travel etc wasn't too bothered about the main act lol

something i still think of now & again, and i keep on saying i should've made it!!

Bonanza

Nov 2, 2011
Ellesmere Port
Makes an old man happy!

Awesome footage! It was filmed on my 20th birthday (I am well old!). I would have been there. I've not seen the full version like that before. Still makes my hair stand on end all these years later!!!

The E/Port possie used to mainly dance just behind and slightly to the right of the camera on this footage. Used to go down onto the main dance floor as well, so I might even be on there? I can remember the giant Asian guy with no top on, we used to call him the Genie. He used to spend most the night walking round shaking peoples hands. :D

The Quad was a one off and will never be replicated. I feel lucky that I was of the right age and in the right place to experience it, cos it was proper awesome!!!:fekked::fekked::fekked:

I saw N-Joi live in the Quad all nighter as well, amazing!