Welcome to Old Skool Anthems
The Old Skool Resource. Since 1998.
Join now

Tino

Sep 17, 2002
Bridlington
:D

Can anybody help me out with an MP3 of Desired State- Dance the Dream

From what I remember there was a piaoney ravey type mix and a more mellow one, either will do but after the piano one in the main.

Happy to help out anyone who has it with swaps or whatever, have tapes, mp3s, vinyl....

;) Cheers Tino

Also before i forget, still looking for

ASHA feat Peter cast- Everything on MP3- any takers?????????

GRIMMY

Aug 19, 2002
Manchester
get-me.to
If you want Dance The Dream with the big "whooo" and then a massive piano breakdown then U can get it from Slammin Vinyl.
It appeared as a 3pack vinyl collection called Absolute Classic Hardcore Vol. 2 in 2000.

If you're after the single release then its on the "Out Of Romford" label.
Try www.imorecords.com for this one.

Tino

Sep 17, 2002
Bridlington
:D

Biskit mate, if you could sort that out for me i would be eternally grateful lol!!

Been searching for that for ages

Thanks again, speak to you soon

Tino

Christian

Jan 25, 2003
near Blackburn
Biskit,I don't suppose you've got the vinyl version for sale have you?I've got the remix courtesy of Tino,(hope you don't regret selling it Tino mate).I also remember the original more mellow mix,the remix is much more uptempo,but still a classic.If not Biskit and anyone viewing has it for sale,please PM me and I'll get back to you pronto.I'll be checking daily now hopefully,thanks all

mark cottler

Oct 23, 2003
guisborough
tino [TUFF TRIBE RECORDS BORO]

Hi Mate,,,i Remember You From Early Nineties Bought Hyper Go Go Promo Of Raise Off Ya In Shop,,,,u Were Always In Philmores And Djin In There Some Nights And Arena And Blaises Havana And Henrys Woth Appo And Jukie G,,,i Was Off Me Tits In All Them Clubs U Probly Saw Me In Philmores Jumpin Over The Balcony.....are U Still Djing Mate....davydphilmoresdj On This Board Aswell Covered A Couple Of Nights 4 Him Hes Doing Really Well Djin...have U Got Any Contacts In North East Area I Play House And Old Skool Nice 1,,,